ISO a 'Phone Purse'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO a 'Phone Purse'

I have one that was given to me, and the little phone purse is so handy, I need to get a few as gifts for friends and family! Except now that I'm looking for them, I can't seem to find one.

Ideally, the phone purse would be cute with hawaiian print, with an extra little credit card pocket, a snap closure (or something like that), and a strap or chain of some sort (for securing to a purse strap so its easy to find in a large handbag.)

Anybody seen something like this lately?
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Re: ISO a 'Phone Purse'

Do you have a friend who sews, TG? Maybe you can design exactly what you want and find the fabrics at Fabric Mart.

Comment

Seems like every time I find something useful, by the time it wears out I can't find a replacement.

1. Those nylon back-scrubbers with cord handles.
      2. Leather coin purses that sort your coins in channels.
      3. Pop-up sipper tops for water bottles (thank CVS for discontinuing that and pseudo-crocs).

It's the age of the two-week innovation....
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

You might try looking at Queen Emma's Summer Palace gift shop. They often have items like what your'e lookin for. Also, there is a store at Ward Warehouse, Ewa end that specializes in island inspired items. Sorry, another senior moment has happened & I can't remember the name of the store but I'm sure someone else will know where I'm thinking of?
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Are you looking for something similar to that little black purse thing I had? With the wrist strap? I could unhook the strap and strap that to a purse strap for easy access or keep in it a loop and wear it over my wrist if I was going out somewhere crowded. It was just big enough to cram a phone, my ID, a few cards, some money, and a chapstick in.

I've seen those at Coach...not what you're looking for, I know. I got mine for $2 at this place here in Dallas called Sam Moon. I'm going out today to run errands anyway, so I'll pop by and see if they still have any. They weren't cutely printed, but that's what fabric and fabric glue are for.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Okay, found some. Check your PM.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Have you tied Etsy?

http://www.etsy.com/

My GF always buys stuff from there. it's all custom hand made and very unique.
              website - http://www.brianhancock.com
              blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

Well, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted...so I made one!! My mom recieved it in the mail yesterday, and she loves it!! No more lost phone for her! I wish I had taken a picture of it before I sent it...
                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                X