Favorite Frozen Pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Frozen Pizza?

What is your favorite frozen pizza? I like to keep one in my freezer, for when we come home late and I have no time to cook. I usually have California Pizza, but I've been wondering about the other brands.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizza?

I haven't tried any of the microwave brands yet, perhaps this weekend would be a good time for me to test one or two of them out.

Comment

Tombstone! Been eating it since I was a kid on the reservation in WI. It was
      so amazing when they went further and further in distribution to now being national. They used to have these special little ovens that the bars had to use
      to heat them up in. I like either the pepperoni/sausage or supreme. I always
      have one in our freezer. As of yesterday they were $4.99 at Safeway but you can often find them cheaper.

Comment

I prefer Freshcetta over Di Giornio, Safeway's store brand frozen ones are really good, at least for my own personal taste. Tonite I will be trying the CPK microwave version. Hope it's good cause I didn't thaw anything out as an alternative.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

i might shock some people with this statement, but my favorite frozen pizza is totino's. it's the only one i'll buy bcs (1) it's cheap (2) i rarely buy frozen pizza and (3) it's comfort food to me (reminds me of the fun part of my poor early college years). i guess saying totino's is my favorite is like me saying mcdonald's has my favorite cheeseburger, which is a quasi-accurate statement in a similar way.

oh, another reason why i like totino's is bcs the crust gets crispy. i much prefer thin crust over pan or whatever else there is.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Di Giorno hands down. Primarily because of the crust.

California Pizza Kitchen is also pretty good, as is Amy's (surprisingly so, since Amy's is also relatively healthy).

Comment

Another vote for DiGiorno's. Me, it doesn't really matter, but I tried Freschetta and DH fussed--"this isn't as good..."

Comment

I like the Hot Pockets with the Pepperoni Pizza filling.

Comment

Red Baron is pretty good, I love the french bread pizza servings even though I have to put all the pepperoni pieces back on the actual thing before I microwave.
                  myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Ok - frozen microwave pizza review!

Tried the CPK Scilciian Style: it was a thin crust, which I don't really like, but the toppings were good. Crust came out crispy.

and don't fault me here but the pizzas are really small so I tried a 2nd one.

I really liked the CPK BBQ Chicken pizza - nice crust and good flavor.

I would buy the BBQ chicken again. It was very good. and will try other flavors as they come out.
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I have to agree with leashlaws -- Tombstone! I know, it's cheap and thin, and maybe it's just nostalgia, but there are times when a pepperoni Tombstone really hits the spot.

Comment

hi,my mom and i like digornio's and sometime's tombstone and they both are very good.I myself like microwave pizza's also,what may anyone's favorite be?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Hi Sansei,

Just around the corner from me is the Pizza Parlour. They prepare frozen P
                          izza but will have it hot in minutes while you are chosing your selection of salad and chips(fries to you).
                          The guys who run the Pizza Parlour are from Algeria and so I natter away to them in their native French.
                          I had the audacity to ask for a Hawiian Pizza at one time but they explained to me that "anybody who eats Pizza with pineapple on it, doesn't deserve to eat Pizza."

They spoil me, owing to the chatting and I always come away with more that I can possibly eat.

Comment

Bellatoria or Amy's.

Comment

Tofutti Pan Crust Pizza Pizzaz is my fav frozen pizza.

Comment

Working...
                              X