Favorite Frozen Pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizza?

I like Totino's. Never got food poisoning from it either. They used to be .99 on the mainland, but haven't bought it in a few years.

Tombstone is good. Tony's is good. Di Giornio's is good. My friend and I used to have "Ghetto Pizza Night" in college with Jeno's. It was .49 in 2003 and had about 30 ingredients in it, all about 8 syllables long, none of which we recognized except for "dehydrated cheese product." So not even real cheese. But mmmmm, they were goooood!

But I never made them in the microwave. They always came out kinda soggy.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

It's not too hard to replicate the frozen (or fresh at the restaurant)
      CPK Thai Chicken Pizza. If anyone wants to know let me know we
      make it all the time

Comment

I am forced to buy the microwave versions since my oven does not work. so, as I said I'll buy the CPK again but am always open to trying other microwave brands.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

The only CPK pizza I tried was Margherita, it was pretty good but I'm not a fan of the thin cripsy crusts at all. I used to like it as a kid but now I just can't do it unless it's Totino's.
          myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog View Post
            I love the french bread pizza servings even though I have to put all the pepperoni pieces back on the actual thing before I microwave.
            I haven't had a frozen pizza in over twenty years, because there are many great pizza places near me - but I do enjoy Stouffer's French Bread pepperoni pizzas (and I have to reassemble it as well, like kupomog; I also doctor it up with garlic powder and other seasonings). I'm also fond of Totino's pepperoni Pizza Rolls.
            Originally posted by kupomog View Post
            I'm not a fan of the thin cripsy crusts
            But how are you with bloodsy ones?

Comment

Thanks to ya'll and this thread, I had to go buy a Totino's last night. Mmmm. That was the first one I've had in 5 years, and my husband goes, "Why are you eating that crap?"

HT, of course...

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Yeah - doesn't matter what the issue is, you can be sure that we're to blame, in some fashion. And proud of it.

Comment

Frozen pizza is a guilty pleasure. No need to justify. To each his/her own; just enjoy!

Comment

I love Totinos!!
                    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Picked up some DiGiorno and California Pizza Kitchen pizzas for one the last couple of days from Wal-Mart. Noticed that both brands are distributed by Krafts Food. The good thing about these brands is that the instructions have a table of times for 3 different power ranges of microwave.

I do have to say for these two brands that I prefer the thin crust version.

Comment

I agree, to each his own. If you like it, that's all that matters.

I LOVE LOVE the little Mama Celeste pizzas. I have eaten those little Celeste pizzas for eons. I also liked the wolfgang puck pizzas, but not sure if I see those around anymore.. And of course the Stouffers French Bread pizza. The kine that sticks and burns the roof of your mouth if you bite in too fast.
                        n'importe

Comment

Pizza Hut is thinking of changing their name to The Hut. The Hut sounds like a bar. Will they still have those large grease stains on their boxes?

Comment

Tried a Red Baron pizza today. They come 2 in a box, the first one was overcooked while the 2nd came out okay.

Comment

For me, hands down CPK. Love the margherita and the sicilian. I grew up eating Red Baron though so I'll always have a soft spot for those.
                              What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                                Pizza Hut is thinking of changing their name to The Hut. The Hut sounds like a bar. Will they still have those large grease stains on their boxes?
                                Wow, like SyFy. Silly, IMO!

Comment

Working...
                                X