I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I can't seem to escape HT even while on FB. With Ryan's Twitter postings, along with Tutusue and Auntie they keep reminding me about HT. I promise not to expound on my opinions or positions on religion, politics or morality...man that'll be kinda boring eh?
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: I'm Back

Yay! Welcome back, Craig!

Comment

Mahalo
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Very good to see you again, sir - this might be fodder for the "Best Part of Today" thread. *shakes electronic hands*

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          I promise not to expound on my opinions or positions on religion, politics or morality...man that'll be kinda boring eh?
          Don't we have a sub-forum called Hawaii Hall which is about politics? Kind of strange to have a forum about politics and not discuss one's views or opinions of or about politics?

Comment

And there's the sub-forum called 'The American Asylum'... in what better place to go nutz and let it all hang out?

Comment

I can respect what CW is saying. Sometimes, the trouble stirred up by respondents is not worth having the soapbox to stand on.

Comment

well holy shi*!

Welcome back man!
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Yea, on of the "nice people" is back!
                  Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Hey Craig - welcome back! Never hold back from your opinions on anything. As one who has sometimes gone head-to-head with you, I thoroughly enjoyed the discourse and have missed it as well. If I ever seemed to have come across as angry or over-bearing, I humbly apologize. It was never meant that way. Where else but a place like this can we discuss our differences? All these months I have felt a bit guilty as being part of the reason you disappeared. Maybe not, but I felt bad anyway. Some here may actually get mad at what someone says. There seems to be friction here now and then. I can't really wrap my head around getting angry over someone's opinions.

Anyway, welcome back. I will tread lightly. I have learned that what you write doesn't always come across as it would in person

Comment

I promise not to expound on my opinions or positions on religion, politics or morality...
                      That leaves Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll.

Comment

Welcome back, Gramps! Cyn was just saying last week that she missed you. HT lacks something when our favorite resident statesman isn't posting regularly.
                        "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Missed you. Glad to see you're back!

Comment

I can't seem to escape HT even while on FB. With Ryan's Twitter postings, along with Tutusue and Auntie they keep reminding me about HT. I promise not to expound on my opinions or positions on religion, politics or morality...man that'll be kinda boring eh?
                              So I leave HT and arrive on the shores of Facebook where I find a few HT'ers have migrated to and have shedded their anonymity.
                              My neighbor Lisa tells me of this thread on HT and says I should chime in for old times sake.
                              I am apprehensive at first but decide to check in after almost 5-months. I realize things never change in a world where change is the new buzzword in Washington DC.
                              Things have to change sooner than later. Unless we come out of the rocks from which we hide behind to throw barbs at one another from, change will never happen and those who continue to make HT a place of hatred will eventually destroy this magnificant forum. It's easy to chastise one another here when you are unknown. But put a face, a name, and your credibility in front like badges of honor and suddenly we are all human once again with dignity as an emphasis on how we talk to each other.
                              HT can be a wonderful place to talk story...if we only knew who the heck we were talking to.
                              Okay that's all. If you want to talk to me, find me on Facebook.
                              Aloha,
                              Craig Watanabe
                              So... what changed? Is HT different or did you get worn down by the reminders?
                              Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
                              Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
                              We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
                              Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X