Where can I find glass bottles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find glass bottles?

Anyone know where I can buy glass bottles with caps to store liquids? I concocted a Master Tonic for colds and flu and need to store them for later use or for possible sale. I checked out Aloha Bottling, Inc, but they only have them in a 12 oz size, and they don't look very aesthetic for my taste. I'm looking for 16 oz. Something like vinegar bottles. Thanks.

Re: Where can I find glass bottles?

You could buy a bottle of Grolsch beer, the one in the large 16 oz. bottle with that distinctive swing-top cap. I used to use empty bottles to store vinegar. Just clean it up and peel off the label. It's a handsome bottle, plus, it's good beer.

Only thing is, if you're planning to sell them, I'm not sure about copyright issues. If it's only for yourself, it might work.

Comment

I would try Homebrew in Paradise. It's only open weekdays, but the people there are super friendly and if they don't have what you want, they'll tell you where to get it.

Another possibility is Hawaii Chem. The website is awful, but you might try the store, located at the corner of Middle and King (just above Love's Bakery). You'll have to buy a minimum number of whatever you buy and they aren't the best communicators in the world, but they've got tons of cool stuff.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

When I used to develop film, I used to go to a pharmacy (Long's Kahala) and buy brown-tinted bottles from them.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

not sure whether this will fit your needs but waialua soda works sold a good number of bottles to my girlfriend for her to use as part of her wedding invitations.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Thank you for all the cool tips. I'll follow-up on all yer suggestions. I'll gladly welcome more suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X