Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Political Hall Of Shame

GROUP HUG !!!

Um...just kidding...but thank you BOTH for your peace-making efforts; they are sincere and on the right path - good examples for us all.

Comment

Fwiw

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      To Leo: No, let's not engage in a game of charades. Those were my words you quoted. Those are ideas that I still believe in. And being the imperfect person that I am, I fell short of those ideals.
      My take on this was more that Leo was being sensitive to your current touchiness, and didn't want to put you on the spot. I can't read his mind, so he will have to speak for himself, but after this post he may be too intimidated. I know I would be.

Frankie, we ALL fall short. It's good that you recognize and admit this, but blaming me
      Originally posted by Frankie's Market
      Kaonohi, I honestly tried to improve relations with you. But you're making this really hard.
      or Leo
      Originally posted by Frankie's Market
      No, let's not engage in a game of charades.
      is not going to help matters.

I see you trying to acknowledge your part in all this, but it seems tentative, and taking all your toys and going home will accomplish nothing positive.

Leo didn't impose this on you. I didn't impose this on you. Anything that happens here is a joint project, and each of us must take responsibility for their own words and stance, and errors, and accomplishments, etc.

FM? Are you with us? Or against us? HT is a community which thrives because of the cooperation of its members. can DO it!
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Re: Fwiw

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
        My take on this was more that Leo was being sensitive to your current touchiness, and didn't want to put you on the spot. I can't read his mind, so he will have to speak for himself, but after this post he may be too intimidated.
        Leo did reply to my last post.

Frankie, we ALL fall short. It's good that you recognize and admit this, but blaming me

or Leo

is not going to help matters.
        "Blaming" Leo?

FM? Are you with us? Or against us? HT is a community which thrives because of the cooperation of its members. can DO it!
        Who exactly is "us"?
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

If I may interject with one of the many things I have learned on internet boards - when you find yourself quoting and responding to posts, line by line, multiple times in a thread, chances are good that it's time to step back, take a breather, and see if other posters will take the thread in a less heated direction.

All subtlety aside, I would like to ask both Frankie's Market & Kaonohi to just let it go. Here and now. Drop it altogether. You are both intelligent and stubborn enough that you could keep these kinds of arguments in a death-spiral for days on end. You are also intelligent enough to understand what I am asking.

Do the pono thing. Mahalo.

Comment

And den.

Aloha Frankie.

Aloha Leo.

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aloha to you too, Lynn. Many mahalos.
              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Re: Fwiw

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                Who exactly is "us"?
                Frankie, "US" is the community of Hawaii Threads. All of us.

If we do things that build that community, to strengthen our bonds, we are working together.

If we snipe at each other, try to build an "I'm better than you" image, we tear our community down. Cooperation always overcomes competition.

I'm going to take Leo's advice, and back away from this, for reasons that are obvious to all. I hope that some time in the future we can try again, learn from our mistakes (me included!!!), and do better.

I believe we are all better than this.

Aloha all.
                ~ ~

Comment

Just Aloha

Aloha to you, Auntie Lynn.
                  ~ ~

Comment

Re: Just Aloha

Aloha to you, Auntie Lynn.
                    Wow! If you hadn't pointed out the fact dat I made 9,000 posts I wouldn't have known. We are an Ohana here.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                    X