Farrah Fawcett Has Died (1947-2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Farrah Fawcett Has Died (1947-2009)

Yesterday's advertiser reported the deaths of both Farrah and MJ. What I find so terribly sad is that Farrah was relegated to about 8 or 10 column inches on page A5 while MJ commanded the front page and more on pages A2 and A3 (iirc!).

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Yesterday's advertiser reported the deaths of both Farrah and MJ. What I find so terribly sad is that Farrah was relegated to about 8 or 10 column inches on page A5 while MJ commanded the front page and more on pages A2 and A3 (iirc!).
      I absolutely agree with you. I found that completely ridiculous and very sad
      indeed, and the "souvenir section" or whatever it was called. Can't say any more but I thought that all day yesterday. My FIL was in surgery on Thursday and when he woke up in the recovery room the first thing the nurse said to him wasn't "how are you feeling" or "nice to see you awake" no it was:

"Did you know Michael Jackson is dead?"

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
        The 20/20 special show on her has been moved up to tonight instead of its usual Friday night schedule.
        Because YOU mentioned it, we saw it.

Thank you!

oh,
        and Mahalo nui loa....

"Farrah Fawcett (February 2, 1947[1] – June 25, 2009"
        A February Aquarian. Quite different from a January Aquarian, FWIW and for those who know.
        Born the same year as another one-year Angel, Shelley Hack (July 6, 1947) - the most loved vs. the least loved Angels. Shelley Lives.
        Last edited by Kaonohi; June 27, 2009, 05:14 PM. Reason: Birthdates.
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
          Because YOU mentioned it, we saw it.

Thank you!

oh,
          and Mahalo nui loa....

"Farrah Fawcett (February 2, 1947[1] – June 25, 2009"
          A February Aquarian. Quite different from a January Aquarian, FWIW and for those who know.
          Born the same year as another one-year Angel, Shelley Hack (July 6, 1947) - the most loved vs. the least loved Angels. Shelley Lives.

Same age as us

Comment

Working...
          X