1982 newspaper bumper sticker found in storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 newspaper bumper sticker found in storage

I used to have a scrapbook as a kid, keeping things like a bag of 98 Rock potato chips made by Yick Lung (the bag of which is somewhere, sans chips) and whatnot. The scrapbook was moldy and all had it, so I cleared out what I could save so I could scan and discard. This is one thing that survived

But I found this bumper sticker that I remember, circa 1982. At a time when newspapers are folding and dealing with the demands of the internet, this looks back at when having a bit more was alright.

Re: 1982 newspaper bumper sticker found in storage

Ah, I remember that sticker. Back in the days when the JOA agreement was in effect, when the Advertiser was the morning paper, the SB was the afternoon rag, and they printed a joint Sunday edition. Back when the Star Bulletin had the higher circulation. Before people got their news from the internet.

Back in the days when "Twice-A-Day Mo'Bettah" actually made sense.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

That's a collector's item! Go slap em on top da rusty part of your old Buick )
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I still have a few of these lying around:

Comment

Working...
        X