Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Jackson rushed to hospital

RIP MJ.

Crazy day, and talk about things happening in threes.
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Re: Michael Jackson rushed to hospital

On CNN they were saying the family attorney said that it's "an Anna Nicole Smith" situation.

Michael was known to have had issues in the past with pain killers and other assorted prescription drugs.

Comment

Re: Michael Jackson - RIP

I'm currently listening to Radio Jazz Plus, a French smooth jazz internet radio station, and ever since the news broke of MJ's death, they started playing all Michael Jackson and Jackson Five smooth jazz covers. Nothing but that. This is going to get bigger and bigger as the news spread around the globe and the reactions are felt.

Absolutely unbelievable.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          This is going to get bigger and bigger as the news spread around the globe and the reactions are felt.
          He doesn't seem to have been the type to have settled all his debts or otherwise done any estate planning, for example guardians for the kids. Although I guess their biological mothers aren't out of the picture.

This is going to get uglier and messier.
          Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
          Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
          We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
          Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

A sad end for a man whose life was both blessed and cursed with extraordinary talent and worldwide fame. He seemingly had it all,..... except for happiness and satisfaction in his personal and family life. But perhaps the most damaging of all, he had no love for himself. Thus, the sad and twisted creature he turned into..... both inside and out. RIP Michael. Hopefully, you'll find the peace and contentment you were never able to find while in this world.

Hmmmm, if the current owners of Neverland Ranch are smart, they would preserve whatever they could of MJ's estate and personal belongings and turn the property into a tourist shrine, like Graceland.
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Ed McMahon's death wasn't unexpected, since he was 85. I think the "third" one was David Carradine, who died a couple of weeks ago.
              Burl Burlingame
              "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
              honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                Ed McMahon's death wasn't unexpected, since he was 85. I think the "third" one was David Carradine, who died a couple of weeks ago.

David, Ed and then Farrah...

Hmmm....So does Michael start a new set of three? If that works to form there's two to go yet.

Comment

I wasn't aware that expected vs unexpected was a factor! And, shame on me, I forgot about Carradine. Peshkwe now brings up a good point. Is MJ's death the first in a new series of 3. Oh God, I hope not.

Comment

one of the saddest days in my life
                    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

This is horrible, shocking news. He still have some hit songs in him. His death is too early.

Comment

Wasn't Farrah Fawcett's death expected also? I thought she's been very ill for a while.
                        What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Tommorrows headlines is going to have both Michael & Farrah's passing on every paper.

I heard of MJ's passing at work and my mouth just quietly said SAAAAAY WHHHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?

Comment

I remember Michael Jackson from when he burst out on the scene singing "ABC", "The Love You Saved", "I'll Be There" and many others with his brothers during his Motown years, 1969 to 1975. We had the LPs, 45s and cassette tapes of many Jackson 5 songs.

And then he sang a song about a rat named "Ben" in 1972 and that became his first solo #1 record.

Of course everyone knows his later records such as Off the Wall and Thriller. For me Michael Jackson's best song ever was 1983's "Billie Jean." That is one of the defining songs of the 1980s and I think his entire solo career. Such a smooth song with a great, danceable beat.

Like everyone else on earth, Michael Jackson was not perfect. Despite his problems, I think his lasting legacy like Elvis, John Lennon, George Harrison, James Brown and other pop and rock icons that have left before him, the music will definitely live on.

Rest in Peace Michael.
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

What a tallent and to go so soon. Do a moon walk for God Michael, tell him your plans as to how you will change heaven and give him a good laugh.

R.I.P Michael.

Comment

In spite of all his non-conformity, his trials and tribulations, there was a performer, a dancer plus, in Michael. He was ONE of a kind.

We are poorer for his passing. I am sad.
                                Sad for his trials and self-image problems, sad for those who rejected him and made fun of him, sad for his inner turmoil, sad for his persecution.

No matter the shade of his skin or kink or straightness of his hair or the shape of his nose. Which of us, male or female, do not tend to our appearance?

Micheal sang, he danced, he did things no one else could do, and he leaves a big emptiness to have filled.

RIP or give 'em hell, Michael - you never tried to be someone else, you were just looking for you. We found you, every step of the way.
                                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                                ~ ~
                                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X