Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Albert and I saw the 2-D version of Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs at the Ward Theater this morning. I saw the first movie but not the second movie.

The movie has two plots, one is Sid being captured by a T-Rex after Sid unknownly takes the T-Rex's eggs and it's up to the rest of the gang to find him. The second plot is that sabre-tooth squirrel and his quest for keeping the large acorn, this time matching wits with a female sabre-tooth squirrel.

Re: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Originally posted by helen View Post
    Albert and I saw the 2-D version of Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs at the Ward Theater this morning. I saw the first movie but not the second movie.

The movie has two plots, one is Sid being captured by a T-Rex after Sid unknownly takes the T-Rex's eggs and it's up to the rest of the gang to find him. The second plot is that sabre-tooth squirrel and his quest for keeping the large acorn, this time matching wits with a female sabre-tooth squirrel.
    I saw it also. It was cute, and a sure bet for kids to enjoy.
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

my daughter loves the first but thought the second was okay. she's never asked to watch it again or even brought it up in conversation....
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I loved the first movie as much or more than my kids did, but I felt a little let down in the second movie. I think one thing that made the first one great was the music, which I found out later was by Rusted Root.

I'm hoping this new one is good. I've been trying to get my busy 10 year old to go with me but he's always got something else going on. I might have to go see it by myself.
        ~~~~~~
        Hanalei Bay Resort | Waipouli Beach Resort | Kuhio Shores

Comment

Working...
        X