Transmission repair shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission repair shop

A guy called me the other day to ask if I knew of a reliable transmission repair shop to fix a leak in his THM425 transmission. I do all my own work but don’t have the time to fix someone else’s transmission.

I plan to take a look to see where the leak is so I have an idea how much work it will take.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a transmission repair shop?

Thanks
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
    Ayn Rand

Re: Transmission repair shop

Pearl City Transmission, 671-8767 or maybe 447-4888.

They're actually in Waipio on Ukee St.

They've done good work for us over the last 10 years, although I hope we don't have to use them again...
    Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
    Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
    We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
    Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Thanks Nords, I’ll check them out. This guy seems to be elderly so I think I will see if I can check out the transmission before hand.
      "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
      Ayn Rand

Comment

Kiyo's on Queen st is good

Comment

Thanks Palolo Lolo.
          Ayn Rand

Comment

Kalakaua Transmission. No longer on Kalakaua, now at 1311 Kalani St. 842-9188

Comment

Working...
            X