Oahu driver's license workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oahu driver's license workers

SO I was at the Dillingham location and it was crazy. I noticed the staff for the most part are very disgruntled. The work environment is very glum and morale seems pretty low.
    I was told by a friend that it takes two to three times for people to get their license from this location. That statistic made me wonder. Is the process they use in giving driving tests fair or even legal? I witnessed an old man getting his eyesight tested and the attendant kept telling him to try again, and again, and again like 7 or 8 times. Yet, people who take the driving tests after passing the vision & written exams almost always fail? I don't know what to think, is it safer for you to not see but because the tester seems to like you more than the maybe the person that went before you, you get a driver's license? Where are the standards that are followed? I don't know about those driving testers at this location. IF you ask me, this location is making alot of money & only passing those people they like or the ones they give the "hook up" to. At least it seems this way. BTW- I wonder how much money is made at this location on driving tests. Anyone want to share their experience?
    Last edited by OahuGirl; July 13, 2009, 08:43 PM.

Re: Oahu driver's license workers

How much do you have to pay to take a driving test?
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
    X