"Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

Tonight's episode (3/23) is slightly going into overtime so those of you who are videotapping the episode need to set the VCR from 8:00 pm to 9:06 pm.

Comment

just LOVED tonight's episode!

the actor is very talented with his command of spanish besides his acting...an Emmy nomination?

Comment

having a Cuban emigre for a father probably helped with the spanish speaking skills.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I'm not sure where they're shooting, but the crew parking and star trailers are all in that huge parking lot directly mauka of Windward Mall right now.
          Signs say "Base Camp - Crew Parking" and the usual "GSP" on the signs wherever LOST is filming. Anyone know what the GSP stands for?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

GSP = Grass Skirt Productions

Comment

The series ends in May, right? How come they are still filming in April? I am all for an extra episode... and for an extra season too!
              Nic
              http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Last night was apparently the wrap party, staged in Kaaawa Valley. But they're not quite done filming yet. Still, it's sad to see things wind down (they've fully repainted Camp Erdman, and mostly cleared out the 'camp' at Papailoa). They've been a fixture in town for years, and obviously an obsession of mine... and I only hope the local crew have bigger and better things to move on to, with a better-than-usual production scene in town for the moment.

Comment

Episode 11 "Happily ever after"
                  http://www.hulu.com/watch/140084/los...,cEpisodes,1,0

Has scenes from Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Anna Bananas, Bishop Museum... enjoy the views.
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

saw their production trucks at Bishop Museum's parking lot earlier this morning...

Comment

They've been there most of the week. Last night, they filmed until 4 a.m. this morning.

Comment

I wonder if several alternate endings are being filmed or do you think they stick to a gameplan and do only one?

Comment

Hi. Do you say that because of the "alternate" sideways stories in season 6? Personally I would like just one ending though.
                          Nic
                          http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Several of the stars were at the Town restaurant 5th Birthday party on Sunday. Then I realized (since I don't watch the show) that one of the
                            cast members was in "Keeping the Faith" the movie with Jenna Elfman, Ben Stiller & Edward Norton, we kept staring at each other like "I know you from somewhere" where he'd know me from I'll never know!

Comment

I understand that tonight's episode is not a new one. So is it repeat episode or a recap of the series so far?

Comment

NY Times Sunday Magazine has an article about "Lost" microblogging.

Comment

Working...
                                X