"Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

They were shooting near Ko`olau golf course today.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Mr. Cluck's Chicken Shack van. They were at Popeye's on Dillingham again. Or ARE it right now.

myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

They were also at Ala Moana Beach on the Ewa end this morning.

Comment

Thanks for the infos. 8 days, and.... first airing of season 6! Almost for my birthday.. the night before!
          Thank you Y for the photo. It graces our homepage now.

Comment

Anyone gonna talk about last night's Lost-on-th-beach event and the show? Estimated crowd: 15K - great show, virtually all of the cast showed up, etc.

Comment

Expect a lengthy update from pzarquon when the events wrap up - he's been Tweeting about it for days, and has lots of photos and details.

Comment

I got down to the beach about 9am, after I saw Ryan (pzarquon) tweeting about it already filling up. Since he was hosting a big Lost tour, he'd staked out a good portion of the beach and spread out mats so that all of the people in our group would get seats, and we did. I can't believe they're saying 15000 people; it didn't feel like that much to me, but I didn't move much from my mat so I don't have a feel for how many people were behind me. But it was definitely a crowd. We were lucky that the weather held up -- enough clouds to keep us from frying, but little if any rain.

I didn't see any of the cast or crew, because I didn't feel like fighting the crowds, but I had a great view of the show itself, and it really was amazing. There was a slightly annoying echo on the audio, probably because of my position relative to the speakers, but other than that there was no problems seeing or hearing. The audience of course cheered and oohed and ahhed but not so that you couldn't enjoy the show.

As for the show itself.. wow. I can't wait to see the second half.

Today was a guided Lost tour led by none other than Ryan and his wife Jen, and we went all around the island checking out the different shooting locations. I haven't uploaded my photos yet, but here is my favorite one:

http://twitpic.com/10s2y5/full
                Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Ryan's Lost tour made the newspaper! Yay!

I had such a great time at the LOST screening! It was great to see Sophie again (waves hi)! Ryan, thanks so much to you and your wife for the hospitality, and for the rockstar seating! Y'all are the bestest!
                  ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

I was on the press line duking it out with the paparazzi along the red carpet. It was a GREAT experience, not only for me but for my son who shook hands with all the cast members in attendance. He also got on KITV, in the Sunday Star-Bulletin and on the Advertiser website. Not bad!

Here he is shaking hands with Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert) - my son was scared of him!

And Naveen Andrews (Sayid)
                    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
                    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Random Thoughts: Just watched Naveen Andrews on Law and Order..Cool hearing him speak in a British accent...Wonder if he may become a recurring "detective" appearing in some L&A episodes...Also wondering how many Lost cast members after so many years of living in Paradise will retain their residences on Oahu...and....for those who may wonder why the Mr. Cluck's van looks familiar it is because it is a Penske Truck Rental van that it was rented and "deidentified" for the shoot or is being leased or was purchased for Lost. The Penske site has several large yellow vans for sale on Oahu and always leases them in that bright yellow so a fan could go out and lease or buy and outfit his own Mr. Cluck's van.

Comment

Can't wait for next episode of Lost". Too bad May is just around the corner, kind of. I firmly believe that the rumors are true: some kind of sequel, either on TV or on film, after the end of the final season.
                        Nic
                        http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

After the crazy "LOST" weekend, I had a lot of filming updates to catch up on. My wife and I cover a number of location shoots in our latest podcast, ranging from the front lot of the Hawaii Film Studio, to Kuakini Medical Center, to Pauahi Tower downtown...

I'm actually surprised to see them using so many non-island/non-jungle locations this late in the year. They're about to begin shooting episode 14 of 16!

Comment

Huuuuuge LOST shoot happening out at the area near Heeia Kea today, near where the old front of the Oceanic jet is stored.
                            Anyone know what they're gonna do with that when filming is pau?

Comment

Hi. Do you mean what are they going to do with the film footage when they finish filming all that? Well, you know what they are going to do: trimming, pasting together, showing around and then taking a well-deserved break before airing.... No, not just a break, they will give interviews, do all kinds of PR, and perhaps show these particular filmed bits in trailers for our enjoyment.
                              Waiting for the next episode airing...
                              Nic
                              http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Originally posted by Nic View Post
                                Hi. Do you mean what are they going to do with the film footage when they finish filming all that?
                                Thanks, but what I was actually wondering was what they're going to do with the front of the Oceanic jet, stored under a blue tarp at the Heeia Kea location.

Comment

Working...
                                X