Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

Aloha to all the Tidahs & Braddahs on the Island and mainland. New to HT so will briefly introduce myself. I am an island wahine, born and raised on the island of Maui, lived in Pauwela & Haiku and later moved to Oahu. Graduated from Farrington High, lived on the North Shore and Kalihi. Although I left the islands many years ago, I am still in touch and never forgetting of where I come from and most of all ... love to share the ALOHA SPIRIT with anyone I meet (that is if they don't think I'm lolo). I visit my ohana (calabash ones, too) whenever I can. Mostly every 2 years and spend that time grinding or visiting the 'gangees'. I feel almost 'at home' reading the forum postings and will continue to do so.

A Hui Hou .... Pilialoha (the holoholo manini)

Re: Aloha

Aloha and welcome to HawaiiThreads.com!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mahalo, Aunty for dakine beeg aloha.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilialoha View Post
        Mahalo, Aunty for dakine beeg aloha.
        You're very welcome my dear! See you on the odda threads! Giff um. Check out the archives, get plenny information ova dea. And if you get questions, just ask.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

So many locals here in WA state - nice to hear from you, Pilialoha! Wea you steh?

- DISCLAIMER -
          I am not local. I was neither born nor raised in Hawai`i, nor have I resided there for longer than two weeks at any one time. My Alpha Female is from Kane`ohe, however, and I have learned to (a) dance hula, (b) play Hawaiian music on `ukulele + bass guitar, as well as to sing in Hawaiian, (c) understand enough about Hawaiian music to host radio shows and write CD reviews for a number of years.

Oh, and my ability to speak pidgin is pretty horrible.

And I approved this message. (That last part's just for scrivener's amusement.)

Welcome to HT!

Comment

Aloha and welcome to HT Pilialoha!
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
            X