• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gidget, Taco Bell's pooch dies

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    RIP, chihuahua.
    diiiiied, chihuahua! *pained expression*
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Re: Gidget, Taco Bell's pooch dies

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Let's see, how to put this delicately...
      Girl dogs are more, ummm, camera friendly from all angles! Dogs with lengthy coats, such as collies, are less of a problem on camera, regardless of the gender!

I'll never forget the wonderful male bassett we found for a local commercial many years ago. Those eyes...such a perfect expression. Then the camera was placed at ground level for a close-up of the dog running thru frame and...OOPS...scratch that shot!
      I had read something long ago about why Lassie was always played by a male collie. Seems like the female collie doesn't get that really full neck ruff like the males do, so males were just prettier in the breed.

Comment

Working...
      X