Thread: Adopt Alala Point Cache

Default Adopt Alala Point Cache

Hello everyone. I am leaving for college soon and am trying to clean up my geo-litter. I am archiving most of my caches however this one is very popular and I was wondering if anyone would want to adopt it? It is a good cache/location but I have neglected it for far too long.
    backwoodlessons2

Thumbs up Re: Adopt Alala Point Cache

Good to hear from you buddy!
    I hope the adoption works out for you and wish you all the Best at college too!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Default Re: Adopt Alala Point Cache

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodlessons2 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am leaving for college soon and am trying to clean up my geo-litter. I am archiving most of my caches however this one is very popular and I was wondering if anyone would want to adopt it? It is a good cache/location but I have neglected it for far too long.
    College?

Aren't you 15? Oh, how time flies. Thanks for cleaning things up before you go. Good luck.

Mike

Default Re: Adopt Alala Point Cache

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodlessons2 View Post
    Being that its in my neck of the woods I'll adopt it.