X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone take Colloidal Silver?

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
    Salmoned-

I guess you've agreed to disagree. And apparently, you haven't done much research on this topic to trade blows on this one. At least cyleet99 had the courtesy to provide scientific data, which, by the way, confirmed that it was non-toxic. Cyleet probably didn't realize that a toxicolocy report on something does not mean it's toxic. Still, it was verifiable data. Millions of people take colloidal silver, including many doctors who prescribe it. Despite your concerns, no one's head has fallen off yet. If you want to rely on a government corrupt FDA that ruled Aspartame to be safe, to control your health, that's fine. But even the FDA does not say that colloidal silver is toxic.

Btw, I didn't intend to open a debate on it's use. Especially with people who are not interested in the truth, but want to fight and argue about something they've never used or studied.
    I have indeed researched this topic, as I have a keen interest in the properties of silver and its compounds. I have a B.S. in Chemistry and have followed up on the current state of research on silver and its compounds with regard to health. I've tried to point out how you've mistakenly confused surface antiseptic qualities (which are remarkable) with ingested beneficial effects (none of which have met any accepted standard of proof to date). If you enjoy a placebo effect with colloidal silver, by all means use it - placebo effect is generally greater than 'active' effects of most drugs in use today , so I would never discount its benefits. The dilute colloidal silver solutions on the market are not much different from tap water, so drink all you care to, but let's not pretend anything further. If you ingest a colloidal silver solution strong enough to kill pathogens in your body, you will also be killing your own body's cells because the silver has no specificity. You may disagree with that statement, but it's true nonetheless.

I'm sorry to have commented in the first place if you only intended to solicit responses from boosters of the product.
    Last edited by salmoned; August 6, 2009, 09:21 AM.
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Here's something to chew on- http://curezone.com/foods/silver.asp

Btw, I do hope Cyleet99 is pursuing a search on any negative side effects, cuz I haven't found any yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
        Btw, I do hope Cyleet99 is pursuing a search on any negative side effects, cuz I haven't found any yet.
        doubt she is, but it's not for the reason you'd hope.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

hehehehe

Comment

Working...
          X