This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi,tonight we're having spaghetti with meatball's and we'll possibly have bread toasted and then i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

i have a ham bone in the crock pot for soup. it smells really good. later, i'll put in some old veggies I found in the freezer... broccoli, spinach, carrots.

Comment

last nite was some chicken thighs, browned and then covered with 1)layer of onion rings, 2) layer of green bell pepper rings and then 3) can of tomato sauce. Cooked for about 45 minutes @ 350 degrees (or until done). Served with garlic mash potatoes and some sauvignon blanc. Haven't made this for many years but wanted try out my new electric skillet. The temp mentioned above is for a regular oven - in an electric skillet, I used about 250 degrees for same amount of time. and it was all yum!
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Prime rib plate lunch and a cup of Diet Coke from Lahaina Chicken Company.

Comment

hi,last night,myself and my mom had portugese sausage with fried spam with rice and a lettuce salad and my mom had her wine and i had my diet soda and not sure what's for tonight's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Fresh caught Mahi, pan fried with a coating of whole wheat flour and corn meal, salt & pepper. Crunchy brown crust on the outside and delicious moist fish on the inside.
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                If it's fried it's not sashimi anymore It's fried fish.

You are correct, but you have to give the guy a break. If you look at all his posts, he doesn't have a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Expat Kamaaina View Post
                  You are correct, but you have to give the guy a break. If you look at all his posts, he doesn't have a grip.
                  and you are just slightly unkind,
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Munching on cheese slices while microwaving a pizza.

Comment

We cheated tonight...went to Burger King. I got the mushroom bacon whopper. Oh the decadence!!
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi last night,we had flank steak fried on our frying pan and we also had rice with it and we also had cooked cabbage and a lettuce salad with tomato's and i had my diet soda and my mom had her wine. not sure what's for tonight's dinner?

Comment

hi tonight,we're having from the can cornbeef and cabbage with rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine. tomorrow,we'll have groundbeef hambuger steak with rice and maybe a lettuce salad and it'll be good.

Comment

Herb encrusted tilapia, rice, veggies and a Diet Coke, followed by a dessert of ice cream and strawberries from Ruby Tuesday.

Comment

went to a meeting tonite that was held at Hukilau Restaurant downtown. We had some of their pizzas during the meeting - the chicken & pesto one was really good!
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi tonight,we've had steamed salmon with steamed carrot's and white radish with our rice and a lettuce salad and i enjoyed my diet soda and my mom enjoyed her wine. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Working...
                                X