• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

leftover corned beef and cabbage, potatoes

Comment

Combo plate (2 kinds of chicken and beef) with a cup of Mountain Dew from AAA Local BBQ.

Comment

hi tonight i had my sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk's on the rice and i had my diet soda and my mom she had her miso egg and she had her wine and we both enjoyed our dinner.

maybe tomorrow,we may have sardine's with rice.

Welwl thank's for your time=O)

Comment

hi tomorrow,we'll have fried shrimp with rice and maybe a vegetable tempura. i'll have my diet soda and my mom know will have her wine. tonight,i had canned sardine's with rice and i had tofu and my mom had her lettuce and tomato salad as i also.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

The AFK made a lovely pork tenderloin that had been marinating in honey, lime juice, lime zest, chili paste and garlic salt; accompanied by au gratin potatoes.

Tonight at midnight, we sip carbonated nigori (unfiltered) sake.

Comment

McDouble, McChicken sandwiches, Chicken McNuggets and a cup of Diet Coke from McDonalds.

Comment

i fixed a pizza from Calif Pizza Kitchen in my new convection toaster oven. It cooked absolutely perfect! Tonite's cocktail was not Bacardi & coke though. It was Margeritas made with Cuervo Gold (a xmas gift). and it was all Yum!
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi tonight,we're having fried shrimp with vegetable tempura with rice and my mom will have her wine and i'll have my diet soda and it'll be good. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Had some take out from Panda Express.

Comment

Garlic Shrimp, Cold Somen with fish cake, thin sliced steak and cream cheese pie. Oh man I'm stuffed!
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi tonight,we're having sashimi fried in our frying pan and my mom will have her sashimi with her mild sauce that she dip's in and we'll both have rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                          hi tonight,we're having sashimi fried in our frying pan and my mom will have her sashimi with her mild sauce that she dip's in and we'll both have rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

If it's fried it's not sashimi anymore It's fried fish.

Comment

Pizza slice, ice cream cup and a cup of Caffeine Free Diet Coke from Sam's Club.

Comment

Chicken tetrazzini from Spaghetti Warehouse with Coldstone red velvet/cake batter Ice-cream cake. Celebrating my birthday early with some friends. And it was all very, very YUM!!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

More garlic shrimp, more somen noodles, and yep more creamcheese pie. You got it leftovers...I think tomorrow I'll have something different.

Comment

Working...
                                X