This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Roast ham and fruit today ( Store baught).

Comment

hi last night,we had rotissarie chicken with rice and a vegetable salad and tonight,i'll have my sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on the rice and i'll have tofu while my mom may make her own dish and she'll possibly have a salad also and i'll have my diet coke and my mom may have her water or wine.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Mini plate lunch and a soda from L&L Hawaiian BBQ.

Comment

hi,tonight we're having portugese sausage with rice and spam and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have either her wine or water?

Last night,we had leftover meat stew on rice and it was good.

Comment

Poke, sushi, mini veggie plate and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Skewered Mixed meat

Cubes of pork, then onion, then lamb, then bell pepper. Intermitently on the skewers with a large mushroom at each end. I then soak them in a large bowl with thick Greek yogurt for a few hours. Pop them into my George Foreman while the rice is on.
              Hey Presto ! A simple and easy meal for my brother and me.

ps. I hate cleaning the George Foreman !

Comment

hi,tonight,we're having canned pork and bean's on rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her water with lemon and we'll both enjoy our dinner?

Not sure what's for tomorrow's Dinner?

Comment

Last night we had grilled flank steak marinated in shoyu, cidar vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, etc with grill corn on the cob brushed in olive oil and salt and pepper, and wild mushroom couscous.
                  What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                      [...]
                      ps. I hate cleaning the George Foreman !
                      Did your grill not come with the contoured, ribbed sponge (on one side and plastic scraper stuff on the other)? The non-stick surface of the GFG seems to wear off fairly quick making clean-ups a little tough. My next GFG purchase will have the removable grill plates. I use mine a lot.

Back on topic...
                      My last and only meal today was at 11:30 this morning! A bridal shower buffet (the morning after last night's wedding...ladies only!). Whatta spread. Whatta hoot!

Oops...wrong thread. Shoulda been the breakfast or lunch thread, I guess!

Comment

hi last night we had leftover spaghetti stew on rice and i had my diet soda and my mom had her wine and tonight,we're having pork chop's with our rice and my diet soda and my mom with her either wine or water and it'll be good.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

#2 combo, with a burrito supreme and a large cup of Mountain Dew from the Taco Bell at UH Manoa.

Comment

hi,tonight we'll have chicken tender's fried on our frying pan and we'll have it with rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have either her wine or water?

Not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Waffle, link sausage and a cup of fruit punch from LikeLike Drive Inn.

Comment

Scrambled egg on toast. After that small op on my back and the flu jab, I don't feel like eating much today.
                                My cousin is going back to Canada on Friday so we will all have a hefty meal in the carvery on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X