This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi,last night,myself had leftover fried chicken with rice and i also had long rice which everyone know's and it was all good. i had my diet soda and my mom had her wine.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

hi,tonight,we're having pork chop's with rice and maybe a lettuce and grape tomato salad and everything will be good. i'll have my usual diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

Comment

Cheeseburger with mushrooms, fries (from two sources) and a few glasses of Diet Coke from Ruby Tuesdays.

Comment

Lentil soup.

I fried a bit of homamade bacon with chopped carrots, potatoes, garlic, onion, turnip, celery, bay, thyme, Tabasco, and a pound of fat blonde lentils. Water to cover, a few pork spareribs that had been salted and made into confit and canned last winter, a pinch of pepper, and a simmer. Mmmm!
          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

hi tonight we're having veal cutlet with rice and maybe a lettuce and tomato salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom has her wine and for dessert,my homemade chocolate cake and it'll be good.

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Today was an early dinner consisting of Shrimp Scampi served over thin spaghetti. And included a nice chardonay from Cupcake Vineyards. My cooking would have done a restaurant proud (if I do say so myself!)
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Getting ready to grill a small rib eye steak and saute some fresh spinach. Oh, and the wine. Let's not forget the wine!

Comment

hi,maybe tonight,im thinking of either cooking maybe a turkeyburger unsalted or maybe a turkeyground meatball stew and if we do have one or the other,i know it'll be good.my mom may have her wine and i'll have my diet soda.

Comment

hi tonight,we're having turkeyground turkey vegetable meatball stew on rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her wine or water?

Comment

Beef bake, polish sausage and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco. Later on brown rice sushi from Foodland and a cup of Mountain Dew from Arby's.

Comment

We had chicken thighs shaken with taco spice and baked, and potatoes fried with garlic, onion, and bell peppers. I mad a double crust pie and spread half a jar of homemade green tomato mincemeat on the bottom crust and topped that with apple chunks fried in butter and brown sugar. Halfway through the baking, I sprinkled the top crust with lots of sugar.
                        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

hi tonight we're having our leftover turkeyground turkeymeatball vegetable stew on rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her wine.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Chicken and pasta dish with Diet Coke from Ruby Tuesdays.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight,we're having rotissarie chicken with rice and maybe a lettuce and tomato salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

Working...
                                X