This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi tonight,we're having steak which will be marinated and then fried on our frying pan and we'll have it with mac salad and maybe a lettuce and grape tomato salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

turkey, stuffing, mash yukon gold potatoes, gravy. and of course, some sauvignon blanc to go with. leftovers from thanksgiving so i didn't have to cook.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Chicken and shrimp pasta dish, fruit punch and donut holes from Dave & Busters.

Comment

Roast beast and mashed pots with winter veg and Yorkshire pudding.
          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Honey Glazed ham, corn on the cob, shrimp tempura, meatballs(?), pumpkin pie.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi,tonight we're defeniately having my homemade vegetable chili and i included, red bell pepper's,half of an onion and a stalk of celery and only in the can would be diced tomato's and kidney bean's without the juice is i drain the juice and rinse the bean's under water and it take's out the salt and it'll be good on rice. i'll have my usual diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Black bean chicken, noodles, spring rolls and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

We dined on a feast of leftovers from Xmas Celebration, and a post-xmas celebration with the in-laws. We noshed on some honey-baked ham, prime rib, kal-bi, jop-che (sp?), pancit, creamed corn, creamed spinach and rice. Going thru the leftovers so we we can empty out the fridge .

Comment

Hot dog, pizza slice and Caffeine Free Diet Coke from Sam's Club.

Comment

Shoyu chicken, rice...yeah that's about it for tonight.

Comment

For the Obama group, it was dinner at Alan Wong's.
                        I was sitting on my lanai around 7:15 tonight and saw the motorcade get onto the Kaneohe end of H-3 and head off toward town, so now I know where they were headed.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

hi tomorrow night,we're having chicken breast's fried on our frying pan with maybe onion's and red pepper's along with it and rice and my diet soda and my mom has her wine.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Mac & cheese with cooked carrots, salad bar (that included poke of all things) and cup of Caffeine Free Diet Coke from Queens Hospital Dinning Hall.

Comment

hi,tonight we're possibly having chow fun purchased from my mom from town and she'll have her wine and i'll have my diet soda and they'll taste good.not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

spaghetti and meatballs!

Comment

Working...
                                X