Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Default Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Tonight will be trout stuffed with breadcrumbs, walnuts, bacon, onions. Or maybe a seafood stuffing. Worcestershire, butter and lemon sauce. Veggie salad.

Tomorrow night will be tonkatsu, rice, salad.

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

The leftovers from post #200!

sansei Guest

Red face Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi,tonight we had leftover homemade chili bean's on rice and we also had a lettuce and grape tomato salad and i had my diet pepsi and my mom had her wine and we both enjoyed our dinner.

Not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

I'll be cooking this whole week since it's my week to cook.

Well thank's for your time

Grilled chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, brownies, biscuit and a cup of fruit punch from KFC.

sansei Guest

hi,tonight,we're having our leftover turkeyground spaghetti stew on rice and tomorrow,we may have either fried chicken purchased from marukai or rotissarie chicken also purchased from marukai and it'll be good on rice. not sure what's for saturday's and sunday's dinner?

monday im having sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on the rice and maybe fried cabbage and it'll be good.

well thank's for your time

(I feel like eating really good kalbi.)

Anyway, tonight's dinner is seafood pasta. Steamed broccoli.

Angus burger, Chicken McNuggets, double cheeseburger and a cup of Fruit Punch from McDonalds.

Leftover spaghetti and meatballs.
    What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens

What's that got to do with Dinner ?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post

sansei Guest

hi tonight we had purchased fried chicken from marukai and tomorrow,we'll have udon noodle's with charsiu and tofu with rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her water or wine.

Not sure what's for saturday's dinner?

I was bad. Had a cheeseburger from Mc D's. No fries though, so yay me. And I only ate half my pita at lunch and the dogs snarfed my toast off the counter this morning and ate it for me, so I think I even managed to keep my calories under!

The number on the scale stays the same, but my clothes are getting too big. Which, yay, but still sucks b/c now I have NO clothes that fit. I seriously have wardrobes in 5 different sizes in my closet. But yet...I'm right between two of them. I think my body shape has shifted b/c the clothes I wore 5-6 years ago when I was the same size I am now don't fit right. Grr! So I just go shopping on my lunch breaks- super fun!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Prime rib, fried rice, mac & cheese, carrots and a cup of Diet Coke from the Lahaina Chicken Company at the Ala Moana Food Court.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    Prime rib, fried rice, mac & cheese, carrots and a cup of Diet Coke from the Lahaina Chicken Company at the Ala Moana Food Court.
    I sometimes pick up a Prime Rib plate from there when I'm at Ala Moana. Quick and very reasonable in price.

Always cracks me up when I'm getting the prime rib, considering that their name is Lahaina *Chicken* Company.

To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Are you talking about sansei's post #206?

Quote Originally Posted by sansei View Post
    ... monday im having sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on the rice and maybe fried cabbage and it'll be good.
    Lots of people eat "breakfast food" for dinner, myself included.
    Eggs, omelettes, pancakes, waffles... I'll eat those anytime, whether it's morning, noon or night!

Tonight, however... was a Steak Plate from the Blazing Steaks kiosk at Ward Gateway.
    Last edited by musubi; October 7th, 2009 at 11:36 PM.
    To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Last night was chimichanga from a box (from Costco), Mexican rice from a package, and black beans from a can. Talk about sodium.

Tonight will be sauteed cod and shrimp with anchovy butter sauce, pilaf. Maybe a salad.

Angus burger, chicken McNuggets and a cup of Fruit Punch from McDonalds.

I went to the Makiki Farmers Market tonite and got a Mexican style "wrap" with shredded beef, black beans, many different peppers, onions & mushrooms. It included cheese, salsa & sour cream. Because I knew it would be a while before getting home to eat, I passed on the sour cream. It cost $5 and even after only eating the filling of the wrap - it was worth it. The tortilla wrap was very soggy so I disposed of it and just had all the filling with some crackers - and it was very good!
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    Sydney J. Harris

sansei Guest

hi,tonight,im frying ground lean hamburger and we'll have it with rice and for me,would be tofu and my mom,what she wishe's to have for her salad and it'll be good. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Sandwiches, manapua and Mountain Dew from 7-11.

sansei Guest

hi,tonight we're having steak with rice and for me would be tofu and my mom will have her salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have either water or wine.

Easy Mac & Cheese, a can of tuna and a couple of bottles of Orange Gatorade.

steak and potato, green beans, red wine. dessert is fresh fruit and yogurt.

Quote Originally Posted by surlygirly View Post
    I was bad. Had a cheeseburger from Mc D's. No fries though, so yay me. And I only ate half my pita at lunch and the dogs snarfed my toast off the counter this morning and ate it for me, so I think I even managed to keep my calories under!

The number on the scale stays the same, but my clothes are getting too big. Which, yay, but still sucks b/c now I have NO clothes that fit. I seriously have wardrobes in 5 different sizes in my closet. But yet...I'm right between two of them. I think my body shape has shifted b/c the clothes I wore 5-6 years ago when I was the same size I am now don't fit right. Grr! So I just go shopping on my lunch breaks- super fun!
    Hi SG.
    You are lucky to have a wardrobe, I have just got a cupboard full of rags. I will have to delve into my wallet soon and go and buy some new clothes.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast