Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing With The Stars - Season 9

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    I'm sooooo disappointed. Macy's out. Shoulda been Kathy Ireland. And, Tom Delay's still in. Ugh. That should make Mike Lowrey happy, tho'! Nice tribute to Patrick Swayze.
    Cheryl is on goddess status.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      I'm sooooo disappointed. Macy's out. Shoulda been Kathy Ireland. And, Tom Delay's still in. Ugh. That should make Mike Lowrey happy, tho'! Nice tribute to Patrick Swayze.

It was down to Kathy or Macy but was sad to see Ms. Gray getting the pink slip. Guess she did not mesh well w/ the voting audience. Besides, her partner commented that she was a bit eccentric. And Macy has a bit of a potty mouth and a egh attitude during practice sessions which reflected on the clips that did eventually air. Though Tom Delay's shaking his booty his awfully scary I hate to see Cheryl go and Kathy is on the chopping block if she keeps up dancing like a mannequin.

Is this something new or they have done this b4......
      The snappy skits they are doin on the show, was dayum funny.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
        [...]
        Is this something new or they have done this b4......
        The snappy skits they are doin on the show, was dayum funny.
        I think the skits are great, too. There used to be the Jimmy Kimmel/Guillermo skits, iirc, but it appears DWTS has either a new creative team or an old creative team with new ideas! I loved the losers skit featuring those who were the first to be cut! Maybe it's a good thing that some comedians can't dance!

Macy Gray was at a disadvantage from the git-go because she was on tour. Her partner had to go on tour with her and rehearsals took place when and where they could. Not an optimal situation altho' not a unique one, either. I figured she'd be a ratings bonanza! Maybe that's what the producers thought, too.

Comment

Sad to see Chuck shown the door but I guess viewers did not wanna see the gentle giant strutting his stuff. There must be a lot of viewers keeping Michael Irvin alive..... go figure

BTW, anyone saw Shakira? A bit different from her usual Latin sound and can anyone tell me the name of the song? What I found thru ABC's website seem to be a different one.

Also, with the new dances the show is introducing wouldn't it be INTERESTING that they incorporated the HULA?

Comment

The interest seemed to fizzle in this thread altho' I continue to love the show. Kelly Osbourne is in next week's finals!!! Yay, Kelly! Donny Osmond and Mya also made the finals. I'm guessing Mya will win. She's such a beautiful dancer. But I hope Kelly wins 'cuz it'll be worth seeing Ozzie's and Sharon's expressions!

Comment

Saw Donny Osmond with his kid sister, Marie in their show at the Flamingo in Vegas a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it. Donny's keeping a busy schedule doing his vegas shows and the Dancing with the Stars, at least he doesnt have to commute too far, short plane ride back and forth. Oh and Marie is still looking fantastic as ever and I still admit to having a 30 plus year crush on her!

Aj

Comment

Donny has some good lookin boys
                Are they from the SAME wife? Because one of them looked slightly darker skinned.

Anyways, one of the couples had to go and was SHOCKED that it was JoAnna.

Figure the huge fan base the "3" finalists I assume must have versus JoAnna who is well known in what the model circuit??

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                  Donny has some good lookin boys
                  Are they from the SAME wife? Because one of them looked slightly darker skinned.
                  Donny's a grandpa now, I tnink he got married when his show was still on ABC circa 78-79, same woman, Debbie.

Aj
                  Last edited by Kalihiboy; November 18, 2009, 07:56 AM. Reason: spell error

Comment

i voted for maya
                    stay forever young

Comment

Working...
                    X