Dancing With The Stars - Season 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing With The Stars - Season 9

Mya is a top contender I'm sure. She has a dance background. She appeared in the film version of CHICAGO in the Cell Block Tango number and was one of the four ladies (Christina Aguilera, Pink, Lil Kim and Mya) in the Moulin Rouge remake of the song "Lady Marmalade". May not be ballroom dancing, but having no ballroom dancing experience hasnt been a hindrance to a winner yet...

im quite actually looking forward to seeing Kelly Osborne, she could be another Melissa Joy Wanaker (sorry dont remember her name, but the broadway actress, heavy set with Tony Davalani) who went on to great heights wiht DWTS.
    n'importe

Comment

Tonite was the premiere!

The Male Celebs and their prospective partners kicked off the show.

I really enjoyed the Salsa Relay Dance

Comment

hi,i have a question,they also showed d hough who was in a few dwts and im sure he's in it only they dont show his name with his partner so im hoping that he'll get to dance is he's the best along with Dosmand and his partner.

when you go to abc.com.you only get to vote for the one you pick and not any other's so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Tonite only the MALE stars were dancing. Dereck and his FEMALE partner will dance tomorrow, along with all the other female stars. Hope that answers your question.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
            Tonite was the premiere!

The Male Celebs and their prospective partners kicked off the show.

I really enjoyed the Salsa Relay Dance
            Danny - please keep in mind that we here in Hawaii have not seen the whole show yet. Please be careful what you post so that you don't spoil it for us. Thats why there are "Spoiler Alerts". Don't forget to use them
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
              A darkhorse winner could be Mark Dacasco with his Kung Fu moves and how much Latin is in him.
              Originally posted by musubi View Post
              Yeah, that's what I think, too![...]
              He showed some really good potential tonight. That, and he's eye candy! *swoon*

Comment

yeah - I may have to start watching Iron Chef just to see more of him!
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I wasn't sure if I should post it here or my "what's currently pissing you off" thread, but they need to stop pairing up Cheryl Burke with bums. I would appreciate if I could see her all 10 weeks.
                  Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                    A darkhorse winner could be Mark Dacasco with his Kung Fu moves and how much Latin is in him.
                    Umm...zero Latin, but I think he could win.
                    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                      ....when you go to abc.com.you only get to vote for the one you pick and not any other's so i thought to share this with everyone.

Sansei - you only get a certain number of votes each week. Tonite there were 8 votes that you could use. But, you can split those votes up anyway you like. You just have to call the number for the person you want to vote for. Or, as you mention you can go to the website to vote. Tonite you could go back to the website 8 times and vote for whoever you liked best.

As the weeks go along, you will get fewer votes each week - but you can still vote for whoever you like. You can vote for just 1 person or you can split your votes & vote for more than one person. The DWTS system knows when you have used up all your votes and will not accept more than is allowed for that week.

I hope this has helped you.
                      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Mark Dacasco(Dacoscos) has a lot of family here and is a cousin of my classmate, so my vote is with him...it does help that he is good dancer also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                          I wasn't sure if I should post it here or my "what's currently pissing you off" thread, but they need to stop pairing up Cheryl Burke with bums. I would appreciate if I could see her all 10 weeks.
                          I knew you'd be disappointed, ML! I think the show is trying to make sure that other pro gals have a chance at winning. But, dang, I love to watch Cheryl. She's just sooooo great! If Tom Delay isn't the first dancer voted off I'll be really, really surprised. Cheryl, paired with Mark, would've made a gorgeous, talented, hapa couple!

Comment

Mya was terrific...a possible front runner. Len needs his head examined!

ETA...
                            OMG, Macy Gray didn't disappoint!!! Eccentric to da max and had to be bleeped. Wish I could read lips. She left the judges speechless and laughing uncontrollably. They held up their numbers with no comments!!!

So far the guys have it way over the gals.

ETA2!!!
                            This is gonna be such an exciting season what with a Hawaii boy, an overly eccentric, foul-mouthed singer and the rocker's kid. Kelly nailed the Viennese waltz when it looked like she'd probably be a train wreck. Standing O, crying parents, crying Kelly, you name it. I'm sure the producers are ecstatic right now! I hope all 3 make it into the top 5. It'll make for some really good tv moments!
                            Last edited by tutusue; September 22, 2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

hi,im watching dwts and i saw one couple who'm i think may become champ's this time only i feel it maybe between dosmand and d h and their partner's. im not positive about kosbourne with her partner?

Comment

I'm sooooo disappointed. Macy's out. Shoulda been Kathy Ireland. And, Tom Delay's still in. Ugh. That should make Mike Lowrey happy, tho'! Nice tribute to Patrick Swayze.

Comment

Working...
                                X