Thread: KFC is getting cheap.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default KFC is getting cheap.

Is it just the Kapolei KFC or what? I ordered a meal with a biscuit and I got a dinner roll instead. I dont understand...I want my biscuit!

Default Re: KFC is getting cheap.

Oooh, I hate it when take-out places get my order wrong. Maybe because I discover it when I'm already home or at work, and I'd have to go all the way back to correct the error. And I'm hungry! It can be such a small thing, too, yeah? I remember getting all bitchy over... no fries (McDonald's), wrong pizza (Pizza Hut), no bacon in my sub sandwich (Quiznos), no mandoo (Yummy's), no dressing (Bale). I try to remember and check before I leave, but I usually don't.

Nowhere in Texas gives you a roll when they can give you a biscuit instead. I'm surprised Taco Bell doesn't hand out biscuits with their burritos.

But certain KFCs don't have Mac n' Cheese and THAT pisses me off. I totally get it when you're craving something and they don't have it and you're really bummed b/c that was part/the whole reason you went there in the first place. I'm sorry.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Sorry they didn't have the bisquit, since that's what you wanted. But I ate at KFC in Mililani on Sunday and they gave me a dinner roll too. I like the roll better, so I was happy.

And, as long as we're on KFC. MMMMMM the chicken was sooooo gooooood!

I haven't seen a KFC in Hawaii offer Mac & Cheese, I wish they did.

Idk though. They didnt say anything about "Dinner Rolls" on the menu. A meal clearly says 2 peices of chicken with a side and a biscuit.

Sorry, but a dinner roll does not equal a biscuit. Lol yeah. I guess I'm pretty salty. I was bummed they didnt have the mac & cheese either. Its another side I get while I'm in the mainland for school.