Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doing the Dew

Originally posted by helen
    sure it kept me awake at night but I like the buzz it gave.
    Speed Kills, Drink Caffeine. Uhhh .... I mean Just Say No to cigarettes, alcohol, and aspirin...uhhh.....I mean When I was a kid, a frying egg was a good thing. I'm so confused.

I would be curious to know if Helen is for or against the War on Drugs. ??

I like the buzz myself. LOL.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

The quote below is from this thread but I figured my answer to Leo's question should be here in this thread:

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
      assuming you prefer Diet Pepsi over the leaded kind, what do you think about Diet Dew vs. regular?
      For taste I prefer regular Mountain Dew over Diet Mountain Dew, but there have been times in the past when I actually pick Diet Mountain Dew, as opposed to accidently choosing it or that's all they have.

It get's kind of interesting in place like Taco Bell where they offer regular Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Code Red and Mountain Dew Baja Blast all three have a pleasent taste to it.

Comment

Thanks, helen. Personally, I don't like the taste of diet sodas. Someday, I gotta try the MD Baja Blast - it sounds good.

Comment

I don't like Mountain Dew I drink Dr. Pepper....I had a heck of a time finding it while I was in Hawai'i AND....I made the mistake of asking for pop!!

So now I say soda pop....
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

i love code red - i used to drink a bottle of it everyday. i didnt like the taste of dr pepper when i was a kid, but i guess my taste buds have matured and now i drink it regularly.
            btw, i think jack in the box or burger king has it on tap.
            also, livewire when it first came out had sort of a creamy taste to it, like a creamsicle, then livewire went away. when it came back, it lacked the creamy taste.
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Re: Mountain Dew

Noticed a couple new flavors of Mountain Dew today. Just finished drinking a bottle of White Out.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i voted diet mountain dew is it's the best of most of all mountain dew's. when my mom find's it on sale,i put it on her list so she buy's me a few case's and it's inexpensive.

well thank's for your t ime

Comment

During a trip to Virginia I found a 2 liter bottle of Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew being sold at Food Lion store (it might be a chain of supermarkets in their area). I picked up a bottle and drank a few cups of it. It sort of taste like the Diet Mountain Dew.

I still want to try Caffeine Free Mountain Dew and see how it compare to the regular Mountain Dew.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    I still want to try Caffeine Free Mountain Dew and see how it compare to the regular Mountain Dew.
                    The only time I find it regularly now is when I cross the border into Canada; in a blind taste-test between the two, I doubt I could pick which is caffeinated and which is not.

Then again, regarding Mountain Dew without caffeine, I would say: what's the point?

P.S.) Food Lion is a grocery chain in the mid-Atlantic and southern states.

Comment

For a one time thing, lets chalk it up to it being something to do before kicking the bucket.

But assuming both products were handy available I would then drink the caffeined stuff in the morning to get up and drink the caffeine free stuff in the late afternoon/evening so at least I can go to sleep.

Comment

I drink caffeine just to stay alive. Otherwise I'm pretty much a zombie
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

if it has no caffeine - what is the point of drinking Mountain Dew? I thought the sugar and the caffeine were why folks drank it in the first place.
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Sorry for late reply. Myself, I really enjoy the flavor of Mountain Dew,especially after mowing the lawn or some such.However if one looks at the fine print of the ingredients there is listed Brominated vegetable oil.The oil is treated with bromine to slow bacterial decay inside the containers of the product. The problem is that
                            bromine is toxic at fairly low levels. One of the symptoms of too much Bromine in the diet is acne ranging from mild to incapacitating. Do not ingest Bromine if possible.Read the list of ingredients.

Comment

Better late than never but the Mountain Dew Baja Blast is normally available from Taco Bell. However been buying the 20 ounce bottle from the Honolulu Community College Bookstore.

I haven't been noticing if other places are selling Baja Blast in bottles or can.

Comment

Diet Mountain Dew comes closest to tasting like the regular flavor. But, it contains Aspartame,which is not good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X