Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Princess Michelle

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    ...and you have first-hand knowledge of this? I think you've been ingesting too much silver.
    I'll have the last laugh when you're coughing and hacking away with your swine flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
      I'll have the last laugh when you're coughing and hacking away with your swine flu.
      Dang - too bad our "socialized medicine" plan won't have kicked in yet!

Comment

another serving of vituperation.

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
        to her credit, laura bush was a big advocate for literacy.
        Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        To everybody's credit, who isn't?
        these guys, facetiously. this person, allegedly (but not truly). and these 427 people, really.

To everybody's credit, who isn't?
        How much did the literacy quotient jump anywhere in the US during her 8 countem 8 years of White House level advocacy?
        mrs. bush was about as successful with her advocacy of literacy as mrs. clinton was with her advocacy of health care reform.

She didn't even keep her old man happy at night, as W called her "the lump" on national TV. I'm sure that went over well...
        Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
        despite their opposing political opinions, he who gloats and makes snide remarks about other couples' bedroom affairs inhabits the very same pea-pod as he who finds joy in wishing others poor health.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

heheheheh

what she said....

Comment

Working...
          X