Carry on luggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carry on luggage

No go go! Go Hawaiian. Dey goin' go where go! no go.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

I often fly Hawaiian to/from the mainland, then Southwest on the mainland. I don't ever pay for bags gong thru cargo with either airlines which is nice.

I've had some carry on bags pulled off the plane and had to go in cargo when I entered the plane.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
        Goin' to a Go-Go.
        Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          Goin' to a Go-Go.
          Should I Stay or Should I Go?
          Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (just don't leave my luggage behind!)

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
            My carry on would have fit under the seat in front of me, but Go refused to allow me to take it onboard, and then charged me to check the bag.
            Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            she only going on go if go going let her go on go with her stuff...okay we go!
            “Auntie Marialani” would be the perfect gate agent for go!
            She would make sure you check your chicken and your wine as well:

Go check your chicken with Auntie, go check your chicken now, go check ‘um now, go!
            “Check” out the late great Rap Reiplinger as "Auntie Marialani":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws70oI3yMBc

To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...shcKZuj4QV0%3D

Go! and Molulele have merged. "In a further roiling of Hawai'i's interisland air market, the owners of Mokulele Airlines and go! have agreed to consolidate into a single operation starting Thursday. Under it, Mokulele will stop operating its jet flights with those passengers being accommodated on go!'s interisland service."

Darn. Now with less competition, it means there is a bigger chance that I'll need to fly on one of the dinky Go! planes that cannot accomodate regular sized carry on luggage. "Passengers that had been booked aboard those [Mokulele] aircraft will fly on go!'s CRJ-200 jets."
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                Except Hawaiian no go where go! go ... like Molokai*.

*Now that they merged with Mokulele ... again.
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Like I've said before, Hawaiian seems to be the only winner in this whole winner take all air wars.
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                    Like I've said before, Hawaiian seems to be the only winner in this whole winner take all air wars.
                    And one step closer to monopolizing the inter-island flight routes in Hawaii.

In a way, Hawaiian should thank go!/Mesa for eliminating Aloha.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                      Except Hawaiian no go where go! go ... like Molokai*.

*Now that they merged with Mokulele ... again.
                      Am I missing something but doesn't Island Air offer a viable alternative?

For those that neither like go! or Hawaiian, what's wrong with Island Air? An aversion to turbo-prop planes?

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
                        For those that neither like go! or Hawaiian, what's wrong with Island Air? An aversion to turbo-prop planes?
                        Big kanaka (okay, so I'm filipino, but big) have to ask for seat belt extender everytime we board their planes.

I'd rather go onboard tiny Mokulele planes (sorry, their jets won't fly to Molokai) with their seat belt that can wrap around my girth.

That and that funky smell of an old plane in Island Air's fleet. Nasty.

And then there's the price. Because Island Air have no competition from Hawaiian when it comes to Molokai flight services. Not even from Pacific Wings (who recently charge $400 per passengers for flights to and from Kalaupapa, the second home of Saint Damien).

Sighs. I miss Mahalo Air.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                          Big kanaka (okay, so I'm filipino, but big) have to ask for seat belt extender everytime we board their planes.

I'd rather go onboard tiny Mokulele planes (sorry, their jets won't fly to Molokai) with their seat belt that can wrap around my girth.

That and that funky smell of an old plane in Island Air's fleet. Nasty.

And then there's the price. Because Island Air have no competition from Hawaiian when it comes to Molokai flight services. Not even from Pacific Wings (who recently charge $400 per passengers for flights to and from Kalaupapa, the second home of Saint Damien).

Sighs. I miss Mahalo Air.
                          Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps the consolidation will permit Island Air to attempt to upgrade the size of its fleet again. It did bring in a Q400 before the whole inter-island air wars started.

Comment

hi my mom and i dont travel to the outer island's only if we did,my cousin work's for island air as a stewardess and she's making good pay and she's helping out her kid's and her mom,my mom's second sis and that if my mom and i happen to travel to the outer island's,we'd probably catch island air or maybe even hawaiian.

i wouldnt wish to travel with go-mokulele is i feel with mokulele that happened to aloha airline's so island air would be my only pick.

im not being unkind,only sharing my true thought's with everyone.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

That's okay. I'm the most unkind. Even if I have relatives working on Island Air, I wouldn't pay them. I'll still go with Mokulele.

Comment

Working...
                              X