Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's pissing you off at this very moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's pissing you off at this very moment?

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
    2. Having to watch one of your best friends' husband treat her like absolute $#%t. And having to watch her just take it. Yeah, they've been together 12 years and have a small child, but I've known her since junior high- when she was a totally different person. Fun, outgoing, happy. Now she's just...her sparkle is gone. I knew he was a jerk when she met him 12 years ago, and he's 100X worse now. I know it's not my place to say anything to her, but it just kills me to see.
    hopefully, your "not saying anything" doesn't prevent your friend from being safe. you might want to re-think your reasoning. Whose place should it be to say something?

Sorry SG - I don't mean to scold you but domestic violence is such a common thing and as women, we need to do everything to help our friends as well as any woman we suspect might be having problems. If her "sparkle" is gone thats just one of the signs of abuse - whether physical or emotional. and the emotional abuse is just as dangerous - I speak from experience. Please talk to her or get her to talk to someone else.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

• Re: What's pissing you off at this very moment?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...blic-urination

Pissing you off the wall. I would think that the urine would spread more on the sidewalk. And a larger area to step around.

Comment

Working...
      X