The H1N1 Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The H1N1 Scam

My boys didnt do the pox, measles and mumps thing either. Not sure but I thought you were *supposed* to??
    Either way, I laugh to myself everytime I pass those *wash wash wash* type posters because I feel that we quite possibly could be washing away good and needed germs maybe?
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

There are vaccinations for measles and mumps unless you chose not to do that. It's part of the MMR (measles/mumps/rubella) vaccine that begins soon after the first birthday. My youngest got chicken pox from school and I decided to feed my oldest from the same spoon in the hopes of her getting it and getting it over with. It worked and she had a very mild case. Youngest, otoh, ended up with massive amounts of pox which got infected with impetigo. At the same time the impetigo began she also came down with scarlet fever. What small amounts of her skin that didn't have pox were covered with a red rash. Whatta mess. She was a little trooper thru it all. Of course, her scarlet fever diagnosis sent the parents of her schoolmates into a tailspin. My next door neighbor also fed her daughter off of my daughter's spoon. That worked, too. She and I ended up with 2 kids with pox at the same time. They got to stay home from school and play together! Fortunately neither of the latter 2 contracted scarlet fever.

I'm so glad those days are over!

Comment

Senator Harry Reid tied to Big Pharma- http://www.naturalnews.com/029450_Ha...ig_Pharma.html

Comment

Working...
        X