Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotten Tomatoes' Top 100 List Of Worst Movies (2000-2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 100 List Of Worst Movies Of the Last Decade

Originally posted by Fat Jeff View Post
    I guess I have some taste ... Forget this list & see the original "The Producers", "Young Frankenstein", or "Blazing Saddles".
    I bow to your excellent taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
      Who has time to go to the movies????
      Forget time, who got da kala????
      What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
        From The List, here are the films that I was fortunate/unfortunate to have seen...
        Do you purposely seek out the worst movies made or do you just watch everything?
        What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Please keep in mind that the focus of this thread is what movie you were watching and not where you watched the movie.

As for me the movies I watched on this list are:

#98 - Cheaper by the Dozen 2
          #93 - A Sound of Thunder
          #90 - Dragonfly (I think I have seen this on TV)
          #22 - Disaster Movie

I was also planning on seeing Whiteout, but it's not showing on a theater close to home so I guess I will wait until it's on cable.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            ... not where you watched the movie.
            Ahem.
            Originally posted by helen View Post
            ... I guess I will wait until it's on cable.

(I hadda, helen, I just hadda. It made me laugh.)

Comment

Originally posted by StinkyTheGrump View Post
              Do you purposely seek out the worst movies made or do you just watch everything?

tsk tsk

Movies are escapism and no I do not watch everything Hollywood brings out now. From the countdown list I looked over from the link provided I listed movies that yes did see from begining to end. Finding a kick ass/memorable movie is getting rarer and rarer. Now there are likeable/passable films but borrow from what has ALREADY been done. As for the crappy why was this done I have found some that were not so bad and damn this movie is baaad.
              BTW, I have a NETFLIX account, frequent the public libraries a lot. Just finding the time to watch the choke DVDS I have is a challenge.

Comment

I have *zero* compunction about turning off a movie half way if I don't like it so I've never actually seen any of these completely but I've seen some partially -
                Boat Trip
                The New Guy
                The Adventures of Pluto Nash
                The Whole Ten Yards
                The Master of Disguise

I do, however, love cheesy horror and sci-fi movies but they've got to have some redeeming qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                  I gave up on Hollywood in the early 70s. Two Lane Blacktop was the last good movie I've seen, and that '56 Chevy was really what made it good. And the way they ended the flick...
                  James Taylor was actually driving a '55 Chevy Bel Air. With the Weiand tunnel ram setup and lightweight body, that car was wicked fast.

Still, I would rather have Warren Oates' 1970 Judge GTO.
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Stewardesses IN 3-D. Oh wait that was the 70's...wrong decade.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Re: Rotten Tomatoes' Top 100 List Of Worst Movies (2000-2009)

I've seen many of these, but that's part of my job. Doesn't make 'em any better. Some actually induce headaches.
                      Burl Burlingame
                      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                      honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

One other film on that Top 100 that I did see. Master of Disguise. That piece of garbage basically finished off Dana Carvey as a leading actor in motion picture.
                        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

It seems that all of the Wayans' brothers movies are on the list? Those movies aren't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                            I've seen many of these, but that's part of my job. Doesn't make 'em any better. Some actually induce headaches.
                            can you claim that as work related?
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                            X