"The Good Wife" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Good Wife" on CBS

Tonight's episode answered the question as to who but not why video of her husband using a prostitute showed up at Alicia's door in previous episodes.

Comment

Missed the 2/2/10 episode of The Good Wife, I understand it was a new episode. Did anyone see it?

Comment

i missed it due to first episode of "Lost" but plan to watch this weekend via internet.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Missed the 2/2/10 episode of The Good Wife, I understand it was a new episode. Did anyone see it?
          Yes. I thought it was one of the better episodes. The story between Childs and Mr. Floric is covered and evolves. Alicia represents a client she cannot stand. The previews for next week's show looks even better.

Comment

The start of this week's episode looked pretty good, the ending went by kind of fast.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              The start of this week's episode looked pretty good, the ending went by kind of fast.
              Oh rats! I forgot to watch! I'm not used to something "regular" on TV on Tuesdays.

Comment

You can watch missed episodes online
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

The series finale aired last week and tonight's episode that was aired is the pilot episode. Suspect more repeats to be aired between now and the fall season, which is good because I missed some episodes due to watching another series on another network.

Comment

Interesting episode with a murder case going to military court and a minor fade to black cliffhanger.

Comment

Interesting episode with the court case that Lockhart Gardener and Bond is handling and with Alicia's brother.

Comment

Now it seems that long term storyline is the future of the law firm of Lockhart, Gardener and Bond.

Comment

As much as I am biased towards the genre of sci-fi, action and comedy this legal drama series is kind of interesting in both the overall long term storyline and with the legal case of the week.

This week's episode has Fred Dalton Thompson playing himself and since he is a lawyer in real life, he is on the job by representing the president of Venezuela with some case that Lockhart and Gardner is also working on.

Comment

It is kind of a bummer that this series is moving to Sunday nights since I tend to watch shows on the Cartoon Network on that night.

While the new season doesn't start for another couple of weeks this series is now airing on Sunday nights at 9pm (HST).

Comment

Helen, it all comes down to a choice. If you like the program and want to watch the new season - then give up an hour of Cartoon Network. I don't mind it being on Sundays now since MY own favorite show in that time slot on Sundays - Brothers & Sister - has now been cancelled. That left kind of a hole in my TV watching schedule so it works out for me.
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Tonight's episode with the secondary story of bad cheese was kind of strange.

The primary story still touched upon law firms going under, this time its not Lockhart and Gardner being in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X