Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tattrat's trials

Oooooowwww,

My favorite egghead (egg-face?) layed up, damn. Mostly I lurk on here, but this drew me out.

Hey, see if you can get titanium claws while they are at it, at least that way you can spear good food at a buffet table.

Lortz "my posts are gone"

Comment

Originally posted by Lortz View Post
      Oooooowwww,

My favorite egghead (egg-face?) layed up, damn. Mostly I lurk on here, but this drew me out.

Hey, see if you can get titanium claws while they are at it, at least that way you can spear good food at a buffet table.

Lortz "my posts are gone"
      For sure, or, some fully articulating raptor claws! I'm still adjusting to the hip for now, so any other prosthesis is on the back burner until I get number 2 done.

Imagine All l the ideas though, it's just a shame that the strength doesn't come with the implants, sky would be the limit.

I was told last week, surfing will be a no no, not scolded that bad, but was told it's just a chance that doing it could end badly, so why do It? Crossing the Street could end badly, but we do that too. I guess I will be sponging from here on out, no biggie. I am just glad to be thinking of me, big one JONO, back in the water and enjoying the BEST THERAPY there is!

Thanks for coming out to play, Lortz! Post more, we love the variety and opinions of others!
      Last edited by TATTRAT; September 6, 2012, 07:13 PM.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Before you go in for the second surgery, say to the doc, "After this surgery, will I be able to play the piano?"

If he/she says "Yes", you reply, "That's cool, I don't know how to play the piano!"

Unless you do know how to play the piano, then change it to some other instrument.

Be warned, most medical professionals know this joke.

Lortz "Honestly, I was here before"

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
          For sure, or, some fully articulating raptor claws! I'm still adjusting to the hip for now, so any other prosthesis is on the back burner until I get number 2 done.
          Edward Scissor Legs? That should drive the girls wild!
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

We have the technology ... we can rebuild him.

Comment

any other prosthesis is on the back burner until I get number 2 done.
              Sure you don't want to re-phrase that?
              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                I giggled at Tatt's post and giggled harder at your reply! I was trying to come up with my own, unsuccessfully. Rim shot for you, matapule!

Comment

I hope your titanium treats you better than my plate in my neck has...

You are definately an inspiration. I do not honestly think I would do anything you have done were I to be told cancer, etc.
                  If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                    LOL

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    I giggled at Tatt's post and giggled harder at your reply! I was trying to come up with my own, unsuccessfully. Rim shot for you, matapule!

LOL, Indeed!!

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
                    I hope your titanium treats you better than my plate in my neck has...

You are definately an inspiration. I do not honestly think I would do anything you have done were I to be told cancer, etc.
                    Nah, it's the drugs that have done this to me, not the cancer, or sarc. I am now looking cancer free, so I feel like I HAVE to get this stuff done, I am too young to say screw it.
                    flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

[...]...I am too young to say screw it.
                      Exactly. Like Memorylane, I know I couldn't and wouldn't go thru what you've been thru, Tatt. However, I'm twice your age. How is the hip pain?

Comment

Well, both are done now. Holy cow, what a process. This one, the docs knew what they were getting into so they went in, guns blazing, and did what had to be done. 4 hours, and 35 stitches later, all done. Now, onto loads more PT and in a year, I should be "back to normal". I don't wanna have to go through this again, that's for sure.
                        flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                        God

Comment

good for you!

one day at a time...

joel

Comment

Good to see that progress has been made.

I hope your path to good health is speedy.
                            With genuine regard and empathy,
                            Chris.

Comment

Working...
                            X