Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattrat's trials

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    I suspect you are suffering from "GoddamnitIMissHawaiiAndThatsWhereIBelong Syndrome." Only one cure.
    cute!

Oh, Tattratt, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope everything turns out to be okay. Best wishes from me and the BF.
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Speedy recovery, TATT. I suspect you are suffering from "GoddamnitIMissHawaiiAndThatsWhereIBelong Syndrome." Only one cure.
      That wouldn't surprise me one bit! Hear that, Tatt?!!! Think how nice your views are here compared with the view from your hospital room!

Comment

{{{good health prayers}}}

Comment

Hope you get well soon Tatty!!
          What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Anyone who knew the Fish Heads music video reference is okay in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              That wouldn't surprise me one bit! Hear that, Tatt?!!! Think how nice your views are here compared with the view from your hospital room!

Jo Tatt.

You are being sent lots of love and well wishes from all over the globe. Take it easy feller and leave it to Yours Truly to sharpen your chef knives when you make it to Sheffield/England.

Comment

All the best wishes to you for a speedy recovery, and hope to see you back here soon, mate!

Comment

Tatt's still in the hospital undergoing some rather unpleasant tests. Still no diagnosis. Stay positive, Tatt.

Comment

Poor guy. Stay strong and positive. You have lots of friends here!

Comment

He was complaining about six-days-plus of the flu last time he was here; let's hope it's no more than a rough case of that, and completely recoverable.

Comment

hang in there Tatt; through the rough times, don't forget to take a deep breath and remember that we're cheering for you and thinking of you; you're not alone!
                        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Sending you prayers, best wishes, white light, good vibes, positive energy and lotsa love Tatt!

Comment

Thinking of you and hoping for the best.
                            Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                            Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Speedy recovery, TATT. I suspect you are suffering from "GoddamnitIMissHawaiiAndThatsWhereIBelong Syndrome." Only one cure.
                              Good one LL!

Ditto to what everyone said. Hang in there TATT. We're all rootin' for ya!
                              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I don't know where to start, but I don't have enough Mahalos to spread, thank you all sooooooooooooo much for your thoughts, concerns, prayers, and positive energy.

I just got in a little bit ago after being discharged from Fairfax hospital this afternoon. After being sick for 5 weeks(high fever, swollen joints, sever body pain, headache, so on and so on)and the ruling out of Flu, then a series of x-rays, I was admitted with the threat of tuberculosis. I was then cat scaned and the docs found, in addition to pneumonia in my lower right lung, "nodules" through out my lungs, "what is still being determined" in the top of both lungs, they found that the lymph nodes in my chest were ll jacked to shit. I have been put through the ringer, tested for everything from Rheumatic Fever, yellow fever, rocky mountain fever, scarlet fever, Lyme disease, parvo virus, hepatitis, AIDS/HIV, and lord knows what else, everything left the Dr's stumped. . .I guess that is why even after 2000 years it is still called a practice.

I had surgery yesterday. The removed the lymph nodes from the chest and performed biopsies on my lungs. Right now, they feel I might have lymphoma, or sarcoidosis. They have found "strange white cells" in addition to grandulomas(sp?). I have research to do on both, but I am at least out of the hospital while I await test results(again). Cancer is a concern, but if it is, it is. . .and I will get through it.

Thanks again for all the positive energy, all. It really means a lot. It has been tough going through this with no family/friends, and still getting used to being with out Carrie, this has been tougher than I had anticipated, but you all make me smile from ear to ear, and I know that I am not alone.

Jon
                                flickr

An email from God:
                                To: People of Earth
                                Date: 9/04/2007
                                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                                God

Comment

Working...