Clear All

Re: Tattrat's trials

Aloha Jon,

You are never alone.

Always in my prayers and thoughts.

In Christ,

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Tatty...did you mean granulomas?

Have you had any one come in to check your apartment/house for molds and fungi?

Inhaling that crap can make you weirdly sick and molds and fungi LOVE Virginia's climate and wet ground, and they can cause granulomas.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hd/aler...g/emermold.htm

Comment

As above Jo Tatt.

Of course we are with you all the way. Let's stay positive. When you come to Sheffield/England, you will be on my soil. The choice of restaurants will be yours and the price will be on me.
        In the meantime, let's concentrate on getting you better, that is the main concern of everybody here on this site.

Comment

Jon,

Thanks for your post! All the best wishes for your speedy recovery and good health!

Comment

As we HTers have expressed before, our best thoughts are with you. It seems you are now just days away from a diagnosis, and you will then have a starting point on how to tackle your health problem head on and overcome it! This is a time for staying positive, because you'll soon know what you are up against and can come up with the appropriate battle plan! That is good place to be, at the beginning of a treatment and recovery plan. Good luck & stay strong in spirit.
            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Jon, I'm like the rest of this Ohana... saying prayers, sending white light, burning a candle, crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, and holding positive thoughts that all will be well for you soon. You are very important to us all, and we are here for you.

much Aloha
              barb

Comment

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, especially without physical friends around. But as everyone has said, you have ALL of us, and quite the motley crew we are. I know that's not always the same, especially when you need a hand to hold or a hug, but we're all thinking of you. I wish so badly my parents still lived in Virginia, b/c I'd send my mom over to make you soup and she'd probably end up doing your dishes too.

So here's the best I can do for now. All my love and prayers, friend.

(If you can't see the picture, it's my mom bringing you soup on a tray)
                Attached Files

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Hey Tatt! ohmygosh you certainly are going through the ringer!

I wish you....
                  lots of relief from pain
                  good coughs and deep breaths (splint with a pillow, after the pain meds are on board!)
                  lotsa warm fluids to drink ( I second the hot soup idea from SG!)
                  restorative SLEEP
                  And mostly, a quick and an accurate diagnosis!

Don't push yourself; the more you rest now, the quicker you will get better in the long run.

**plumping pillows, remaking the bed and filling up the big hospital water jug with something tasty**

Comment

We're here for ya, Jon...thick or thin, good or bad. BTW, where does your mom live?

Comment

Tatt...how far are you from Springfield, VA? My sis and her hubby moved there a few months ago due to her hubby's transfer to D.C. with the Coast Guard. If there's anything you need, and if they are not too far, PM me and I can contact her and I'm sure they'd be able to help out. She's already started to do volunteer work and is learning her way around the area and has been playing tour guide to my aunt and uncle who are in their
                      70s and from San Diego this past week (can you say Oktoberfest????).

Comment

Hey Tattrat...I was reviewing the Swine Flu thread and I have a question.

Did you break out in sausages?

Comment

Wow, Tat. That's some rough stuff. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Comment

WOW, that is almost too much for anyone to bear, esp. alone--but you're not completely alone; you've got us! That isn't the same as a physical person, I know, but it's great to have someone to reach out to when you need it. And don't hesitate to do just that. Remember, God is with you always, too. I have been praying for you and will continue to do so; I was thrilled to see your response on here. Much ALOHA to you...

Comment

Jon...Your silence is deafening. Take care. Cyber-shoulders are available if needed.

Comment

Yo Jo Tatt. Silence is golden if it's doing you good but if you want to yap then you know where to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X