X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattrat's trials

Last Facebook update was Friday...
    " so. damn. beat."
    Continue the prayers and positive thoughts.

Comment

Tatt briefly surfaced on Facebook this morning...
      "ALIVE!"

So far, so good!

Comment

Sweet!

Still projecting the good mojo for him!

Comment

Aloha Ohana

Sorry for being so distant. So, I started pre-cancer treatment on Monday, I have "some type of lymphoma" as my docs say, as well as sarcoidosis. The cancer is cauht soon enough that the docs think drugs can whoop it. The sarcoid thing is a bit of a mystery. Modern medicine does not exactly understand where/what it is, they just know there is no cure and only treatment. It is however very treatable and manageable.

I will know in 8 weeks if they plan on taking a more aggressive approach to the cancer stuff, and if I start radiation.

What a bummer. . .serious. I though that when I came here, the reason I was so out of water was because, well, I WAS OUT OF WATER. Washington D.C, is the only place I have lived that is out of the salt air, and I thought it was ME reacting to a year now(hard to believe)of being away from my most natural element. Come to find out, doesn't matter if I were back in the 808, my born BMU, or anyplace, this was/is in me and would have got me either way, so sorry for my cursing D.C.

Many mahalos to you all, thank you so much for yor thoughts/concerns/support/all things positive. For real, thank you so much. Sooooo much, it realy means a lot. Sue, I might be out there for some r&r(mental and physical)I will kep you in the loop!

Much love, HT. Thanks do much for everything.
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Welcome home stranger!!!
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

And to you to my friend! I know you had been on sabbatical for a while as well.
              flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                And to you to my friend! I know you had been on sabbatical for a while as well.
                It has been a humbling experience for me. But hey how you doing! We've been concerned about your health!

Comment

Yo Tatt Feller,
                  Great to hear from you. I've got no idea what some of those things you were talking about concern but if they are treatable there, then they will also be looked after in Hawaii.
                  This is good news for me from over the puddles. You have the stamina and the will power and the prayers to get through this.
                  Some advice ? You have so many friends in Hawaii. All ready to give you physical hugs, Sue alone has saved up a lot for you.
                  When you are up to it, why not go back home to Hawaii even for a while ?
                  All my very best from England.

Comment

It is, what is is brah. For some Chef talk, like all good meals, this too shall pass.

Thanks so much for your/everyone's concern. I though I had never been so alone until I realized I wasn't. Even the www has been a great support structure for me, and my e-Ohanan here has been amazing.
                    flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                      Yo Tatt Feller,
                      Great to hear from you. I've got no idea what some of those things you were talking about concern but if they are treatable there, then they will also be looked after in Hawaii.
                      This is good news for me from over the puddles. You have the stamina and the will power and the prayers to get through this.
                      Some advice ? You have so many friends in Hawaii. All ready to give you physical hugs, Sue alone has saved up a lot for you.
                      When you are up to it, why not go back home to Hawaii even for a while ?
                      All my very best from England.

Barry, you and I were supposed to be in Yorkshire about now having some liquid god, but this has gotten in the mix.

I will fill you in, I have vacation time to use and this is just a speed bump. I expect a HT/UK meet for us in the not too distant future, mushy peas and pints on me, ok?
                      flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

We're here for ya!

Comment

Thanks for checking in, Tatt, and of course all of us send you our prayers and best wishes. Looking forward to celebrating with you when you return here!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know how you're doing, Tattrat. I'm glad that your prognosis is good. Please keep on letting us know how you're doing.

Comment

So, Tatt...we used to live in the same building just a few floors apart. We even scheduled a bbq on the 5th floor deck (which just reopened after renovations, btw!). Then you moved across the street and I invited the 2 of you over for, what was it, the big UH bowl game or the Rose Bowl or sumthin'! And we STILL have never met!

Oooooh...I feel an HT gathering comin' on! Get well soon so you can make the trip feeling at the top of your game.

Comment

If the mountain won't come to Mohamed then Mohamed willl have o go to the mountain.
                                It looks like yours truly will be heading out to Hawaii, even though he hates flying.

Comment

Working...
                                X