X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattrat's trials

HI! HI!

Glad to read from you.

Glad to know you know now too, now that knowing can lead to better knowing....yanno?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
      If the mountain won't come to Mohamed then Mohamed willl have o go to the mountain.
      It looks like yours truly will be heading out to Hawaii, even though he hates flying.
      Wow, that's great! I too hate flying! Hope you have a great trip over!
      When ya comin'?

Comment

Thanks for the update, Jon! The battle begins; I think you have a very large army on your side! Be strong, we are praying for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
          I might be out there for some r&r(mental and physical)
          I hope someday that stands for "research & relocation," Chef. Hey - maybe a side trip to Seattle on the way to O`ahu...?

Comment

Now you even have people fighting over you, Tatt! Try to remember that on the bad days and you'll feel better. I'm so glad they found it in time and hopefully the other will be just as you said. So glad to hear from you!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
              Now you even have people fighting over you, Tatt!
              Funny!!!

He spent time in Seattle in his long-ago past; I figure he'd like to revisit some of his old stomping grounds. But I firmly believe he belongs back in the Islands; of all the people on HT who have talked about moving there, he did all the right things first and went there with the right attitude ... and his life has been, shall we say "less than happy", since he left.

That way, he'll be there when I get there, too.

Comment

lol, you are right about that Greg! Man, the only "saving grace"is that I learned that my illness would have hit me no matter where I was. . .I had been blaming Washington D.C., but the docs assured me, it was me, not my locale.

And as for a Seattle visit, that might not be out of the question. MY work, and family, are VERY supportive of a vacation(and not the one I am supposed to be on now). My company has been so amazing through all of this, said that once I am feeling "normal" they will advance me the other week I will be owed for vacation come march, leaving me 28 days of vacation to use for the year(and with the additions of weekends, that makes almost a month of leave).At that rate, I can get to the UK, and to the 808 with a few stops along the way, I will be sure to let you know.

I heard that my old place in Seattle has been closed, but I still would love to get back to the Pac.NW and get some shots of Olympia.

Many mahalos to you all, such a great group! Trying to stay positive is a lot easier with the support of even strangers, though you are alll my e-Ohana here, thanks soooooooooooooooo much!
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  [...]
                  That way, he'll be there when I get there, too.
                  Cool! The HT gathering increases in size!

Comment

Oh, Tatt, you are in my thoughts, prayers and everything necessary to enjoy another vacation and everything else. XOXO "Leash"

Comment

Good attitude, Tat! I'm with Sue. Come to Oahu and we will have such a positive experience those problem cells will high-tail it for the hills. Take some photos, talk Phish. Not a hollow invite. In fact, I've got an air mattress you can throw out on the living room floor if you need a place to stay. Complete with swimming pool and dogs.

Comment

Aloha Tatt. Great to hear from you,

Continued Prayers and blessings,

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Yo Tatt Feller,

We were supposed to meet up about now but they have had flurries of snow over the pennines. That soon builds up in Yorkshire.
                          Hope you are coming on on alright Chef ? Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being aimed at you.

My very best

Barry

Comment

Welcome back, Tatt! We all love and missed you.

Comment

How'reya doin', Tatt?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                How'reya doin', Tatt?

hangin in there dear.

This Friday is my "medical" day this week: oncology, radiology, rhumotology(sp?)and I think that is it? Yeah, pulmonary is Monday. . .find out in 2/3 weeks now what approach they are going to go with for the lymphoma stuff(Chcemotherapy and what not).

The sarcoidosis, I am officially on the chronic side, is what concerns me. I am already on 80mg of prednisone and they want to up it, or take more drastic measures to break down the granulomis s**t in my lungs. Death from sarcoid is rare, but the complications can be a bitch.

All in all, it had been a lot to take in, a lot to learn from, and more then anything, somehting to stay positive about. I mean it is what it is, and I am now at a point where Ican't sit around dwelling on it(not that I was)but have to face it as a speed bump in the road. COupled with a few great books I have had the chance to read, aprt of me want to sell off all my possesions and hit the road. Another part of me wants to focus on my career, be the best I can be and see what happens. At this point, being newly single(well, 9 months I think), young(31), having no "real" tie downs, and a potential illness that can wipe me out, I am seriously considering hitting the road and documenting it all through my lens. . . still might be over ambitious/a pipe dream at this point, but it sure has go tme thinking! I, until Carrie, had always been nomadic, and can't think of a reason to not resume that lifestyle.
                                flickr

An email from God:
                                To: People of Earth
                                Date: 9/04/2007
                                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                                God

Comment

Working...
                                X