X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surgical mask at the airport

Originally posted by Amati View Post
    [...]
    That one is easy. Just use the used paper towel to open the door, and once the lock has been released drop the paper towel into the trash.
    That's what I do in all public restrooms. I turn off the faucet and open the door with a paper towel.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      That's what I do in all public restrooms. I turn off the faucet and open the door with a paper towel.
      Yeah, me too. But in my previous post if figured that it would be enough of an "education" to explain about opening the door with a paper towel, and that trying to explain how to do that little double-push-button-airline-faucet with a paper towel would be too much for the uninitiated.
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Can I add that in my shoulder bag I keep a tub of baby wipes. Superb for swiping down trolley cart handles,,,,etc.
        Never had any probs in the customs with them.

Comment

And if there were no paper towels, just the blower type dryers? Hmmm...?

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post

TP, fresh seat liner, or shirt tail all work.

Comment

Health faucet?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post

Ummm...if there's enough pressure in that thing to open up a door without touching it....

What's it gonna do to yer nether regions?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                  Can I add that in my shoulder bag I keep a tub of baby wipes. Superb for swiping down trolley cart handles,,,,etc.
                  Never had any probs in the customs with them.
                  Baby wipes don't have disinfectant. You need those Clorox wipes if you want to take care of bacteria or viruses.
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Ummm...if there's enough pressure in that thing to open up a door without touching it....

Some regions the cold water is really really really cold. Not sure if I want to refrigerate that part of my body.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

The one's I've encountered didn't have that problem. But most bathrooms in the region also have a watering can which can be used if there is indeed too much water pressure (or personal preference, of course).
                      Last edited by Vanguard; October 15, 2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

HAHA, I can safely say that in 10 years of working in the residential piping design industry that I've never seen a health faucet! Bidets yes. Health Faucets no.

Anyone ever encounter one of those XLerator hand dryers The web site says it'll completely dry your hands in 10-15 seconds. I was worried my skin would peel off LOL
                        -kp!

Comment

Originally posted by Kungpao View Post
                          HAHA, I can safely say that in 10 years of working in the residential piping design industry that I've never seen a health faucet! Bidets yes. Health Faucets no.

Anyone ever encounter one of those XLerator hand dryers The web site says it'll completely dry your hands in 10-15 seconds. I was worried my skin would peel off LOL

Now...why can't we have those things here in North America? EVERY other continent, it seems, was listed in that article. But here? Nope, we're left with rough, dry, crappy, one-ply toliet paper to stuggle with in the office bathroom.

And those hand dryers aren't as scary as they sound. They actually do a great job of drying, and you're not standing there for 10 minutes, flipping your hands over, waiting for them to stop dripping.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                            we're left with rough, dry, crappy, one-ply toliet paper
                            Of course it is crappy, it is toilet paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                              Of course it is crappy, it is toilet paper!
                              I guess I walked right into that one! I'll admit it, that one actually made me laugh.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                                Now...why can't we have those things here in North America? EVERY other continent, it seems, was listed in that article. But here? Nope, we're left with rough, dry, crappy, one-ply toliet paper to stuggle with in the office bathroom.

And those hand dryers aren't as scary as they sound. They actually do a great job of drying, and you're not standing there for 10 minutes, flipping your hands over, waiting for them to stop dripping.

We have them in pennsylvnia.

I was gonna go to my local Target store and video the thing but I found lots of videos on youtube of them lol.
                                -kp!

Comment

Working...
                                X