Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Hibiscuses are all grey!

Pretty kitteh!

Do yourself a favor and get her used to being brushed. That underfur mats up like crazy. 'Cause a persian cut down to the skin because of mats and left with just a poofy head looks ridiculous!
    Attached Files

Comment

I brush and run my fingertips through his soft silky hair. He's so loveable. He's house broken too. My other Cat, T.P. didn't come home several years ago. It broke my heart. I cried and cried several months. I never really got over it. Never thought I'd fall in love with another but I did.

We got Angel the same way we got Mr. Timpleton. heheheh P.K. and I just can't say no to Homeless Animals and People.

Too funny.

God Bless Everyone,

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        I brush and run my fingertips through his soft silky hair. He's so loveable. He's house broken too. My other Cat, T.P. didn't come home several years ago. It broke my heart. I cried and cried several months. I never really got over it. Never thought I'd fall in love with another but I did.

We got Angel the same way we got Mr. Timpleton. heheheh P.K. and I just can't say no to Homeless Animals and People.

Too funny.

God Bless Everyone,

Auntie Lynn
        When reading the first part of your post I thought you were talking about PK...den I went read on! )
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

ummmm, you know how frikin hilarious a cat named TP is, right?
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post

Too funny.

God Bless Everyone,

Auntie Lynn

Oh, Auntie, God bless YOU!
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

[sits in corner, rocking back and forth] I like birds.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Angel is gone. We gave him to Beau.

He's in a good home and will be loved.

I was allergic to him.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

No matter how we lose the ani9mals we love, it's as bad as losing our children.
                  Worse, since we usually know where our children went, to a career or a spouse....

Niogel was run over in front of my house by an uncaring speeder. He was the cat-love of my life. His putative 'wife,' momcat sat on the spot where he was killed until she joinded him in death. True.

Emily was a bitchy-cat, but we loved her anyway. One day my SO says she just opened the door and she ran away and never came back. I can't figure it out; she had a blessed life.

Yep, sometimes I still cry over Nigel. He was too young, loved us unconditionally, and would still be here, Lord willing.

WTF, over.

K
                  Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                  ~ ~
                  Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                  Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                  Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Is everybody on each other ignored list so that no one is posting? What made people habut that there's a silent treatment?

Comment

Hi, WB. Just...didn't have much to say. A quiet weekend now (after working Sat. morning).

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                        Is everybody on each other ignored list so that no one is posting? What made people habut that there's a silent treatment?
                        Final exams, high-school graduations, and summer vacation plans...
                        Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
                        Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
                        We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
                        Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

*Sigh*

Took MAMA ER on Friday. Her oxygen level was low and B.P.
                          high. She's home and resting. I missed seeing George Clooney
                          who was filming at the hospital. (shucks) The film crew was sitting
                          by the ER area through out MAMA's stay.

Silent treatment? I want to scream and tell all what I'm going through to my HT Ohana but I can't. I am going through mental anguish....maybe someday soon I can share with you all. I have shared with some of you already. My fight is on.

Kapakahi post.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Lynn,

Hang in there. I know how rough this kind of change is, having gone through it a few times myself.

I know this won't really help, but know deep down inside that soon you will be happy and relaxed again, and this will be behind you.

When you get a chance, sometime when you find yourself worrying and figiting, sit back, close your eyes and imagine mom as she was when she was perfectly healthy. It's likely to help you both.

K
                            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                              When you get a chance, sometime when you find yourself worrying and figiting, sit back, close your eyes and imagine mom as she was when she was perfectly healthy. It's likely to help you both.

My problem is not of MAMA.

But thank you for caring Kaonohi.

Lynn

Comment

Well since you asked, I don't post much here anymore, there was getting to be a couple of people who were making interaction on HT like ... diving off a cliff and hoping you don't hit an unseen rock underwater. The ignore feature helps, but I think some people take pleasure on chasing off other people.
                                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X