The Hibiscuses are all grey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Hibiscuses are all grey!

HT has become toxic at times. Nobody likes negativism. This is why I love FB. No one hides and when they speak everybody knows who we are. Even the Star Bulletin has instigated a set of rules for posting ettiquite. If we're gonna trash talk, it better be backed up with integrity or else it's just trash.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      Is everybody on each other ignored list so that no one is posting? What made people habut that there's a silent treatment?
      By placing users on your ignore list all it does is temporary suppress the text that user has entered from being displayed to you. It does not suppress any indexing information that an ignored user has posted to a thread.

Comment

Hard time sleep last night...

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...gram+Air+Field
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          Your daughter's okay, I'm hoping? Good thing you made each other tough enough to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            Your daughter's okay, I'm hoping? Good thing you made each other tough enough to survive.
            She's fine.

Keeping myself busy all morning and still nothing is done.
            Breaking down is not an option. I've been through this
            many times before. Tough? You bet ya!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I want to share what my daughter wrote on FB:

"God gave us the strength to fight through Wednesday's battle. He gave us the courage, steadied our hands, hearts, and minds to get the job done. Lives were saved because He watched over us. I am honored to serve alongside these servicemen and women and will go into battle with them again. Go Defenders!!!! May He continue to watch over us....."

God, please bring my baby back home to me.
              Attached Files

Comment

my boy will be coming up to Afghanistan in October to help out. Deployment date keeps changing. Semper Fi!!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by craigwatanabe; May 21, 2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

We are Military Parents Craig.

We know the drill.

Handsome son!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

yeah we know the drill...proud, grit teeth, hope and pray for safety, tears and hugs when they come home.

Comment

I took a week off from posting to give other members a chance to post. It was getting, "dat bugga Walkoff Balk, he hog cheese da posts." I felt like Kobe Bryant taking posts when he's not open. And I hate that guy. So, I'm going to pass the ball more rather than make a post. As Ron Artest said, "Kobe passed me the ball? And I took the shot!"

Comment

Working...
                      X