Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who appreciates the feeling of pointed objects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I the only person who appreciates the feeling of pointed objects?

Originally posted by Random View Post
    Too bad they don't make conical implants.
    Now that would be an eye-opener
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I only like the feel of pointy objects when they are pointed away from me, or securely folded and in my pocket.
      My version of a security blanket.
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

If I could do that, I wouldn't leave the house.

Comment

When I was a youngster in France, the gypsies used to cover the hedgehogs in clay and bake them in the camp fire. When cooked and cut open, they tasted just like chicken done in their own juice.
          At the same time they would do potatoes in the fire. Lovely but they made your face black.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
            When I was a youngster in France, the gypsies used to cover the hedgehogs in clay and bake them in the camp fire. When cooked and cut open, they tasted just like chicken done in their own juice.
            At the same time they would do potatoes in the fire. Lovely but they made your face black.
            Awwww... but hedgehogs are so cute. and small. http://cuteoverload.com/tag/hedgehogs/

Comment

It doesn't sound like OCD, as long as you're not going out of your way to feel every pointed object or you have some kind of daily ritual you HAVE to perform involving the objects. Some people just have a preferences for certain things. I have a small, worry stone that I sometimes smooth over with my thumb while I drive long distances, especially when I get upset. And if I have a really soft blanket over me, I tend to "knead' it between my hands.

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you're cutting yourself with your pointy objects. If you're pressing the pointy part of a key into your thumb, to the point of pain, that can release endorphins, which give out a quick "high" that a lot of cutters experience. But if you keep doing it, you'll become numb to the sensation. And I'm not recommending anyone doing this, just explaining some people's fascination with sharp/pointy things.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Was it in a Woody Allen movie where he had a stoner look whenever he held onto a certain round ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                  Was it in a Woody Allen movie where he had a stoner look whenever he held onto a certain round ball?
                  Yes, the "orb" from "Sleeper."

Comment

Originally posted by Sharilyn View Post
                    Awwww... but hedgehogs are so cute. and small. http://cuteoverload.com/tag/hedgehogs/
                    and mighty tasty too!!
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                      and mighty tasty too!!
                      I have this album.

Comment

Working...
                      X