Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mole

My Mole

Ok shoot me down in flames. Most people keep moles in the garden but I've got one on my back. The doctor said 5 years ago that it was begign
    but he could freeze it off if I wanted.
    I refused thinking it was purely cosmetic and any lady who saw my body would run a mile before she put her nickers back on !

So I am dreading Tuesday and having this thing ckecked out. I am also due for a flu jab at the same time. OH! Happy Days ?

Re: My Mole

Yay, Barry! Im glad you have that Tuesday appointment! Dont worry, having a mole removed is pretty painless, and you will be better off having gotten it over with.
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

It's a minor thing to remove it, and safer without it.

Unless you're Cindy Crawford or Marilyn Monroe, that is.... Their moles were like part of their 'signature appeal.'

Don't worry, Barry; we will still love you without it.
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

so...we got a mole in these parts eh? I say we invite em on a long boat ride somewhere and do some fishing with some cement shoes...yeah dats da ticket!!!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Potentially cancerous moles are nothing to fool around with. Trust me. I've been there and back. Get it off now.

Melanoma is not fun.

Comment

Working...
          X