Target May Come to Kailua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target May Come to Kailua

For those of you windward residents you may be interested in knowing that Target is looking at Kailua as the next possible location for its large stores.

http://www.alohaupdate.com/2009/10/1...ing-to-kailua/

Now I love to go to target and was happy when one came to Oahu, but living in Kailua, and knowing the traffic woes we sometimes have, I can't see a store like this, that will bring people from all over, to the small two center of Kailua.

They're looking at the Don Quijote spot.
    Last edited by evossman; October 19, 2009, 09:01 AM. Reason: Kailua Oahu
    Aloha!
    Erik
    More Hawaii travel info at Aloha Update - Hawaii Travel Blog

Re: Target May Come to Kailua

Originally posted by evossman View Post
    For those of you windward residents you may be interested in knowing that Target is looking at Kailua as the next possible location for its large stores.

http://www.alohaupdate.com/2009/10/1...ing-to-kailua/

Now I love to go to target and was happy when one came to Oahu, but living in Kailua, and knowing the traffic woes we sometimes have, I can't see a store like this, that will bring people from all over, to the small two center of Kailua.

They're looking at the Don Quijote spot.
    For a moment I thought, "Man this is an old thread", there's already a Target in Kailua...Kona that is.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Sorry About that. Updated the title. Kailua on the windward side of Oahu.
      Aloha!
      Erik
      More Hawaii travel info at Aloha Update - Hawaii Travel Blog

Comment

Originally posted by evossman View Post
        Sorry About that. Updated the title. Kailua on the windward side of Oahu.
        I read the post and figured that out. Target's coming to Hilo too along with an updated Safeway similar to the one built in Kapahulu.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X