Margaret and Helen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margaret and Helen

During last years elections I posted a link to a blog by 2 elderly (80s) ladies, friends for decades, who communicate with each other and anyone else who will read it, via the blog. They are absolutely hysterical.

I just checked the blog after far too long a time to find them (mainly Helen) waxing poetic on healthcare reform. Funny stuff, coming from an 84 year old, just as the election rants were. It's difficult to confine my reading to just one entry.

Re: Margaret and Helen

I have been reading this blog ever since you first posted about it. Margaret is really funny and never fails to make me smile. I just noted that there over 1400 comments on her last post, seems they have developed quite a following, I am sure there are tons of lurkers (like me) who do not comment. Thanks for introducing me to this site. There hasn't been a new post since Sept. 23, hope they are all right.

Comment

Re: Margaret and Helen

The blog stats for what appears to be a 2 year endeavor:
      2,604,688 hits

I just sent Helen an email to see if all is well. She has no reason to answer me as I'm a complete stranger! But, yah, there were 4 entries in Sept. then...nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X