Humid weather in Honolulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humid weather in Honolulu

hi,im reposting on how the local weather on how humid it is and i thought since i posted incorrectly,i thought to restart this post in a kind manner.my apologies for this post being in the incorrect place.

Well thank's for your time

Re: im reposting on the local weather on how humid it is.

Sansei...after reviewing all the forums, if you still don't know where to start a new thread then MIXED PLATE is the forum you should choose because it's for "Everything Else — If you're not sure where, say it here."

FRONT DESK is for "HawaiiThreads.com — Questions? Comments? Test posts? Start here."

Now, let's get back to evaculating!

Comment

Re: Humid weather in Honolulu

Okay I confess I evaculated when I was a teenager
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Okay I confess I evaculated when I was a teenager
        Wait for the siren.

Comment

I couldn't wait
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Wat are we EVALUATING????
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Wat are we EVALUATING????
              That word refers to a thread from last year, about hurricanes. IIRC, Walkoff Balk started the thread mentioning the possibility of "evaculation"...a typo for evacuation! Well, that set the tone for the thread and it just kept getting funnier! Yesterday Sansei bumped that thread to post something about our current humid weather. It was clearly the wrong place to post and the thread was closed. Sansei eventually started a new humid weather thread (this one) in yet another inappropriate forum. I responded to it, correcting his choice of forums then adding that 'typo' from the previously closed thread!

I just searched for that hurricane thread and couldn't find it. I wonder if closed threads no longer show up in searches. Or, more likely, my searching skills stink!

Comment

The original thread was here. This new thread, for what it's worth, can remain for anyone who wants to talk about humid weather (but not, please, about other threads and users). Moving on...

Comment

Oh, I knew I'd get a cyber spanking! Aha, you moved the thread to Mixed Plate. It's very humid today, btw. There wasn't any rain in my neck o' the woods. Maybe we're just going to bypass fall and go directly to winter?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    That word refers to a thread from last year, about hurricanes. IIRC, Walkoff Balk started the thread mentioning the possibility of "evaculation"...a typo for evacuation!
                    See, that's why you don't mock Walkoof Balk.
                    You'll get a dose of humility from the humidity. Try saying that fast 3 times in this humidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X