Haleamano in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haleamano in Las Vegas

Well, we made the move back to Hawaii. We are now living in Hilo since the little guy was accepted to Kamehameha Schools. But sadly enough, my older boy did not come home with us. A couple months before my little guy was accepted to the school, my older son was asked to join a band. It wasn't a great start, but he loved playing the ukulele & singing. I had hoped he would come home but with the band and college, he decided to try it out for awhile. He promised that if things didn't go well, he'd come home.

Needless to say, he's still there. His band has been doing better than any of us could've imagined. They've put out a demo, done radio interviews, made the top 7 on pipeline's countdown and now have over 100 venues played at, under their belts. My son has even been contacted by the Director of Programing for Clear Channel-Hawaii.

But, there is one thing my son can't figure out. He says he'll hear how good they were via facebook, twitter, email, or myspace, but rarely will anyone approach him while he's at the venue. So, please do me a favor. If you're ever in Las Vegas, and you hear that Haleamano is playing, please say hello to the boys, especially my son, Israel.

They're awesome! But I'm bias!

Thanks for reading!
    A proud sponsor of
    http://www.haleamano.com

Re: Haleamano in Las Vegas

I hope they can make it to play Orange County. Best of luck to you all in your new home, and also to the Kamehameha-bound student.

Comment

Re: Haleamano in Las Vegas

Thank you!

They have already played in several citites in California, but I know they are working on playing a gig in Orange County because that's where their lead guitarist is from.

I only got to see them play in a rinky-dink hideaway bar (ok, a dive) when we were there. They've expanded since. They've shared the stage with Augie T, C&K, Ekolu, Iration, etc. So somehow, I need to get back there to watch them play in a more fun atmosphere. LOL
      A proud sponsor of
      http://www.haleamano.com

Comment

Working...
      X