Facebook games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Facebook games

I pretty much treat my FB like TS does. Stopped playing the games a while ago, but I do use the occasional new questionnaire. And I like to send gifts.

I haven't used the Bejeweled Blitz game; gotta go on FB to check that out. My addictions are usually pretty shortlived.

BTW, welcome to missjaqi!

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      I didn't know that posting status updates allowed my mafia members to get goodies - maybe I'll start doing it. at least until some complains.
      Yeah, in Mafia Wars every status update for leveling up gives your members a chance to get a "special bonus" that is usually a small boost in attack or defense abilities. However, almost everyone gets those bonuses, I assume, so it's good to have some to level the playing field The achievement posts give larger bonuses of cash and loot and sometimes experience points.

Welcome missjaqui

cyleet99: Noooo, stay away from the <s>crack</s> bejeweled! It's evil!

Comment

i have several FB friends who are TOTALLY addicted to Bejeweled. Stay away, far away.......................
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
          One thing FB really needs in their games is a button which says accept all gifts and invitations. I get so many of them.
          Well Albert -- thanks to my FB addiction, I know that someone else made one! And you can get it here:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...56&topic=11221

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
          Roseanne and Rambo in one tidy package.

Comment

Working...
          X