No announcement yet.

Tyler leaving Aerosmith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cyn to replace Robert Plant in Led Zeppelin!

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Just ask Joe Tyler...
    Don't you mean Joe Perry?

Aj

Comment

C'mon dude, keep up, this is important ya know!

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
      joe tyler?

If Hung isn't available, maybe that introverted lady that won the British talent show can do it
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Tyler leaving Aerosmith

There's always Steven Tyler's daughter to take over as the lead singer.

Comment

joe tyler, steven perry--they might as well be the same guy to me. i have no difficulty apologizing for the error, which is completely based on the fact that i'm not particularly an aerosmith fan. i'm lucky i can identify a song on the radio as being performed by aerosmith.

i got the name wrong. a greater offense was committed in the initial post of the thread. not only was it faux news, but it was old faux news.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            There's always Steven Tyler's daughter to take over as the lead singer.
            This idea might be crazy, crazy, crazy.

Comment

According to this if you scroll down it says Tyler could be back on drugs:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/tha...in-music-news/

Comment

Working...
              X